I like Dinosaur Comics (I just bought another t-shirt today, actually) but I can see how some would question if it's really a comic. I find the comparison to a sonnet to be apt.
Yeah. A sonnet. I'll think about it that way. I know it's a good read. I just have to get past the whole "no comic art" hurdle.
Aw, what's so awful about Unshelved?
I'll let Chump Change answer that one for you:
Unshelved is basically Library Dilbert
See the thing about webcomics is that if you hate them, you don't have to read them.
Yes, but it's always more interesting to discuss shit that you hate, no? I mean, you can jaw about shit you love all day and that's fine, but what really makes you feel better in the end? I'll take hate's great release over love's fleeting warm fuzziness (in regards to discussing webcomics, I mean - as far as actual things that really exist go, I'll take fuzzy, lovey shit everytime. But these ain't real things that actually exist. These are comics. On the internet. Most of which are just screaming out to be hated).
Also taking down stuff from other people's cubicles is kind of a dick move, no matter how much it offends your sense of humour.
That was a joke. I actually just kind of spit on them a little bit and continue on my way.My disgust at PBF is well documented elsewhere for me to reiterate it here, I think. Still: Ugh.
What is this disgust based on? Just curious. For all I know you're kidding. Or maybe it offends or depresses you. I think it's second only to Achewood in Complete Non-Suckitude.
Aaaaaand I've already lost two cans since starting this thread. So rap battles get you cans (even ones in which you get your ever-lovin' ass handed to you) and dissing webcomics will get them stripped from you. Noted.