Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)  (Read 4378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« on: December 05, 2003, 07:17:23 am »

Now that is impressive.
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 09:52:48 am »

I dont see how this is hell. Chillin' in a bar all day drinkin with Robert Johnson? that would be awesome! I mean eternal torment has got to be worse than that. even with the laderhosen hat.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2003, 09:54:33 am »

but then, I guess the afterlife could define heaven as hell based on the individual desires. could be ray is really in heaven, and he just basically wants to do shots with robert johnson.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

Twelvebottoms

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bumface.co.uk
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 10:00:46 am »

chuckle

Hey is that the first time we see Ray's eyes?  Even though he's boggling them.
Logged
[size=9]The poorly-educated also enjoy Achewood![/size]

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2003, 01:59:06 pm »

This has me thinking that the next Achewood product will be a Ray clock.

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2003, 02:00:09 pm »

Wow, Ray really is like the opposite of Beef.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2003, 03:50:08 pm »

Oh dear I laughed so hard at that.
I sure know I'd consider that as some kind of heaven. As long as he got round to teaching me some of his fiery guitar skills.
Oh and if it is Hell then I sure as hell am gonna sign my soul over!
Not like I ever use it anyway.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Twelvebottoms

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bumface.co.uk
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2003, 05:09:12 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Wow, Ray really is like the opposite of Beef.


Oh boy I forgot about that one, I made an animated GIF out of Beef's disappearing trick :D  :lol:
Logged
[size=9]The poorly-educated also enjoy Achewood![/size]

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2003, 05:51:39 pm »

Quote from: "Twelvebottoms"

Oh boy I forgot about that one, I made an animated GIF out of Beef's disappearing trick :D  :lol:


Um, post it?

Twelvebottoms

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bumface.co.uk
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2003, 05:56:59 pm »

If I can't find it in my numerous "old desktop crap" folders, I'd happily make another one, after I sober up a bit.  Toodles!
Logged
[size=9]The poorly-educated also enjoy Achewood![/size]

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2003, 06:40:09 pm »

I love the phrase "ocular shenanigans." I will find a use for it, even if I have to invent it.

If nothing else, learning some ocular shenanigans would probably terrify my roommate.
Logged

Twelvebottoms

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bumface.co.uk
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2003, 07:20:38 pm »

Quote from: "Twelvebottoms"
If I can't find it in my numerous "old desktop crap" folders, I'd happily make another one, after I sober up a bit.  Toodles!


No need!  I the 12B found it on my D:\Documents and Settings\Ian Wright\Old Partition 1\old desktop crap\ folder, it was used as an avatar somewhere for a short time.



*it is only 8kb, it will not ruin the internet for everyone. ;)

**There is a car outside my house that goes doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, do-do-doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, do-do-doof...  It must be a FRIDAY.
Logged
[size=9]The poorly-educated also enjoy Achewood![/size]

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2003, 03:30:06 am »

This gif is both beautiful and terrifying. Right on, Twelvebottoms.
Logged

Twelvebottoms

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bumface.co.uk
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2003, 04:36:34 am »

Don't thank me, thank anarchy!  and Onstad.
Logged
[size=9]The poorly-educated also enjoy Achewood![/size]

yahnai

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 43
    • View Profile
The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2003, 10:53:23 am »

dunno.  i really like achewood.  i completely respect the mr. onstad for this stuff.  robert johnson is the architypical blues man who sold is soul to the devil, and he made a pun out of it.  he's even playing off of johnson's cataracts.  i mean:  wow.  that's neat.  he's dialed in.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up