Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ainít nobody gives a damn if you readiní custom vows or the 1987 ďLetís Go!Ē guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Donít and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Poll

Vote for the Best Thread Award

Hey Bobby, Have You Seen This One?
- 8 (24.2%)
Raise your hand if you are uncircumcised
- 12 (36.4%)
Maki
- 7 (21.2%)
Wombat Watches the Super Bowl
- 1 (3%)
Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
- 5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Thread  (Read 6839 times)

Ben-San

• -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Best Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 12:07:52 am »

Also, Ben-san, I've never seen Bacon at a sushi restaurant, but I've only been to multiple Canadian ones, one in Minneapolis, one in Cuba, and one in Indonesia. 

It's basically a thing I've heard of as being the cheapest sushi at chain conveyor-belt-sushi places in Japan, since it doesn't require nearly the effort or freshness of ingredients that giraffe sushi does. I don't know how common it is or isn't.

oball

• Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 12:10:17 am »

AW, my husband's foreskin is long gone -- rotted in a vat of medical waste in some prairie dumpsite, or incinerated.

When I was a small child, one day I guess I must have seen my dad getting out of the shower and asked why his thingy looked different, so my parents explained about circumcision.  All good, until later that evening when we went out for dinner, and out of nowhere I asked at the top of my voice "But what did they do with daddy's foreskin?" in the middle of a crowded restaurant.  My parents love to tell this story to anyone who will listen, such as my friends.

Oh, and apparently they often get used as a source of neonatal human fibroblasts for cell culture.
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

miles

• Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10026
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 03:56:47 am »

AW, my husband's foreskin is long gone -- rotted in a vat of medical waste in some prairie dumpsite, or incinerated.

Jesus, when you put it that way...

Kind of takes the romance out of it, doesn't it.
I was decaying inside from postponed consequences. - Walter Kirn

AugustWest

• Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 767
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 05:16:22 am »

Sheesh.  You try to tell a little off color joke...
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

• Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 08:30:10 am »

I liked the foreskin thread because it basically has all aspects of TOUAMB in it, it goes between social, moral issues, internet arguments and dick jokes.
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

• Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 02:29:47 pm »

Sheesh.  You try to tell a little off color joke...

Sorry - I probably should have added a little *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* to make clear I wasn't actually offended.  I am campaigning for Maki, that is all this is about for me.  I will beat foreskins into the ground.  Hmm... that sounds... odd and possibly tribal/ritualistic/Amazonian.  Oh well.

Also, I had sushi for dinner last night, thanks to how revisiting the thread lead to reigniting my craving. 
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

• English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 634
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 04:19:42 pm »

I liked the foreskin thread because it basically has all aspects of TOUAMB in it, it goes between social, moral issues, internet arguments and dick jokes.

I could do without the internet arguments, frankly.

Damn, I am so tempted to abuse my awesome powers here, assuming I could figure out how. But instead, I will resolve that if I get any of the awards for which I am nominated, I will pass them on to deserving losers of other awards.  After all, I should be content with the honor of being appointed an admin. Um, it is an honor, right?
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

• Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 04:22:44 pm »

I should be content with the honor of being appointed an admin. Um, it is an honor, right?

That's how they got me in.
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bobby Isosceles

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 05:25:56 pm »

Sorry - I probably should have added a little *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* to make clear I wasn't actually offended.  I am campaigning for Maki, that is all this is about for me.  I will beat foreskins into the ground.  Hmm... that sounds... odd and possibly tribal/ritualistic/Amazonian.  Oh well.

Also, I had sushi for dinner last night, thanks to how revisiting the thread lead to reigniting my craving. 

You will beat their swords into plowshares and their foreskins into rubber bands
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up