Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Poll

Vote for Gone but not Forgotten

Nabubrush Drinks Alot
- 9 (25%)
St. Zartan
- 5 (13.9%)
Judy is a Dick Slap
- 12 (33.3%)
Jough
- 7 (19.4%)
Misterqueue
- 3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gone But Not Forgotten  (Read 17286 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 10:02:56 pm »

I never found the bottom, but we're going on another date this weekend.

I was going to can you but that didn't seem like it would have much impact, so instead I de-canned you because it felt like at least I was adding to something.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2010, 11:11:27 pm »

I never found the bottom, but we're going on another date this weekend.

Hell, if we can find my car keys we'll drive outta here...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up