Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Poll

Vote for Most Popular

Pmcd9
- 7 (20%)
August West
- 8 (22.9%)
The Inevitable
- 3 (8.6%)
Wombat
- 10 (28.6%)
Jay-ell.
- 7 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 34


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Most Popular (formerly Mr/Ms Congeniality)  (Read 1864 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Most Popular (formerly Mr/Ms Congeniality)
« on: November 18, 2009, 04:32:32 am »

This is the category that I won 4 years ago.  Will I win it again?  That of course is up to you.  Me, I'm voting for someone else.

Your nominees for Most Popular are Pmcd9, August West, The Inevitable, Wombat, and Jay-elle.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Most Popular (formerly Mr/Ms Congeniality)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 08:51:01 pm »

This is a very close race.  One person has a slight lead and everyone else is right behind.  It's anyone's race to win.  If you haven't voted yet your vote literally could mean the difference between victory and defeat at this point.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up