Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Chump Change Tries to create a Comics Curmudgeonlike snark blog about Web Comics  (Read 40922 times)

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile

Doc is canned because I'm no longer suffering alone.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile

I have now masturbated in excess of 6 times to Hathor's teats.

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

This Hathor the Cowgoddess bitch makes me feel patriarchal as heck.

(sorry ladies)

I know a guilt trip is what I'm looking for in a webcomic.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile

I know a guilt trip is what I'm looking for in a webcomic.

I don't want to hear it unless you were breastfeeding a linux bicycle while you posted that.
Logged

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile

Does it still count if the bicycle is covered in fur?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

I mean, I am all about using one's art or craft as a personal soapbox.

I am all about it. I invented it. I built a time machine so that I could go back and invent it. My patent is completely pending.

But, man, these strips that are soapboxes about THE EXACT SAME THING.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Every day. Forever.

It... hm. It reminds me why, though I am registered as a Democrat and vote in all major elections, I do not actually get involved with political organization.

You have to deal with crazy people who think the world revolves around only bicycles or only breast-feeding or only veganism or whatever.

All the time. Every day. Forever. Until you die.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

Oh god. I just read the birth story that was on the Hathor the Cow Goddess website. Holy christ. First of all, whoa. I still can't imagine the idea of a home birth, but that is only because the 2 women I'm closest to had complications that required surgical intervention to save their lives and their offspring. Individual ladies get to make their own choices, but that is not a choice I would make. Secondly, she didn't even suction out the baby's mouth and nose after the baby was born. I guess I have been an EMT too long. SHUDDER
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

But it is NATURAL so it CAN'T be bad!*

*this is what people who scare me think
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook

But it is NATURAL so it CAN'T be bad!*

*this is what people who scare me think

getting cancer is natural, too.


(was that too extreme?)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile

I'm thinking not extreme enough.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

I mean, it was extreme but it wasn't exactly extremely extreme.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile

I mean on a scale of one to extreme it was around a seventeen point six.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 08:26:37 am by Chump Change »
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

My one is always that arsenic is natural.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile

Yes, but I heard that if you play gentle violin music at arsenic, it will turn into non-toxic jellybeans.
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up