Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009-11-18 - Crash  (Read 6520 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 08:50:48 pm »

That's very sweet =)

Edit: Fuck. Wait! You're electioneering aren't you you dirty little
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 09:00:13 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 09:06:52 pm »

See, I thought the basic minimal outlay of a harem was three or four.

Ten would be way too much for a dude to handle.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 09:43:48 pm »

That's very sweet =)

Edit: Fuck. Wait! You're electioneering aren't you you dirty little

Nope, ask greenkoolayd.  He's the recipient of several litle gifts--Achewood-related, mostly--that I'm bestowing.  It makes me delighted to give people fun stuff that they actually want.  I'm sending him a poster too, of course, since he proclaimed his want and I know his address.  (surprise LOL)
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 10:03:40 pm »

See, I thought the basic minimal outlay of a harem was three or four.

Ten would be way too much for a dude to handle.

Maybe one tenth of that is some manner of gnome or piskie.
Logged

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2009, 04:24:30 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up