Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber  (Read 18653 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 09:09:01 pm »

Sadly I only possess sideburns and hate taking pictures of myself, as I am self-conscious on the topic of my weight.

I am not really super-fat in any way, I'm just portly but it still bugs the hell out of me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 09:18:34 pm »

Sadly I only possess sideburns and hate taking pictures of myself, as I am self-conscious on the topic of my weight.

I am not really super-fat in any way, I'm just portly but it still bugs the hell out of me.

Why do you think I only posted my beard? It's all downhill from there, folks. You're not missing much.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 09:41:49 pm »

Oh, I so picked the right forum to hang out in.  Big guys with beards and dark hair?  My personal preference, by far. 
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 09:53:59 pm »

To be fair, the internet is made of big guys experimenting with different kinds of facial hair.

If that is what you are into, there isn't an incorrect forum for you to be on.

They are all that.

If you were to crack open your computer, you would find a tiny Brian Posehn inside, operating a series of pulleys and switches.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 09:57:24 pm »

I really wish I could grow facial hair other than sideburns and some patchy stubble. My father had an awesome full beard for 30 years of his life, yet none of his 5 sons can grow anything respectable. WTF is up with that?
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 10:01:46 pm »

How hard have you tried? You may want to try harder.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 10:02:03 pm »

Oh, I so picked the right forum to hang out in.  Big guys with beards and dark hair?  My personal preference, by far. 

Don't worry. Somewhere out there is a bearded dude who is looking for a crazy-looking owl to hang out with.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 10:14:31 pm »

Don't worry. Somewhere out there is a bearded dude who is looking for a crazy-looking owl to hang out with.

perhaps he will be wise old shitashi
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 12:03:54 am »

I really wish I could grow facial hair other than sideburns and some patchy stubble. My father had an awesome full beard for 30 years of his life, yet none of his 5 sons can grow anything respectable. WTF is up with that?

With you there, man. My Irish and Danish genes do not lend themselves well to significant body hair of any sort, really.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 12:28:45 am »

i have the french pattern. with attention and effort i could be a musketeer, but i will never have a viking-like cheeksmane, and it saddens me.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 01:18:07 am »



From about a year ago.  That's a winter beard -- there's much less of it (and of me) at the moment.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2009, 01:24:36 am »

jesus christ these lame ass names

the correct name is NOVEMBEARD

You must be unhinged.  Why would it be called Novembeard when the whole point is to grow only a moustache?
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2009, 01:46:10 am »

I used to have a beard, but lately I don't want one at all.

a few years ago I had a beard like so:


about a year ago I had a mustache for a few weeks, before I chickened out:

I had not realized I looked so bleary-eyed when I drank. Hoo boy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 02:49:38 am »

Oh, Dan! You are cute with a beard.

Me & Blue, we share proclivities.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2009, 02:54:53 am »

Something about Inev's stache makes it look kind of 70s to me.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up