Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber  (Read 18651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2009, 02:02:45 pm »

I'm not sure I have a picture of myself.  :)

Right.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2009, 06:32:47 pm »



Hands down the best photo ever taken of me.  Elsewhere I resemble a dandy-esque stalker.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2009, 07:06:02 pm »

Here's an old picture of me with a beard.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2009, 07:24:16 pm »


Pic's almost 10 years old now, but I'm still pretty much the same.  Gray in the beard used to be red.  Got Lasik, so the glasses are history, thank God.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2009, 07:32:15 pm »

Here's an old picture of me with a beard.

Haha awesome picture. You seem to take as much pleasure in eating sausage as I do. In fact I think I will cook up some chorizo with fried onions for dinner tonight.

Since this has turned into a picture thread I feel the need to take one showing off how little facial hair I'm capable of growing.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2009, 07:44:03 pm »

I do not now nor have I ever had facial hair, so no pictures.  The closest I've ever come was not shaving for two weeks 'round about 1992.  I looked like crap, so that experiment ended.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2009, 07:45:10 pm »

And this, kind people of the internet, is why I should be named Best Newbie of 2009.  Look at all these handsome men with glorious beards, and occasional phallic meat eating, that would not have been here without my exhortations!  (wait, campaign time is over...damn.)
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2009, 07:46:30 pm »

guys we better stop i think bluemoon's ##### are about to explode
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2009, 12:35:11 am »

In fact I think I will cook up some chorizo with fried onions for dinner tonight.

Dinner is served:


Sausage inna bun, w/ spicy brown mustard, red onions, sirracha and jalapeno slices. And a can of Boh of course.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2009, 12:52:09 am »

I was with you until the jalepeno slices. But only because those looked pickled and I only like the fresh ones. Oh, and my favorite band's logo is a feminized version of the Natty Boh guy. Their first album was based on the can, as well.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2009, 12:59:20 am »

I have seen a lot of beer in my day, but I have never seen that kind of beer or heard of anyone drinking it. In fact, I think the picture is shooped, or you imported that beer from like 1973 Chicago.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2009, 01:05:27 am »

I have seen a lot of beer in my day, but I have never seen that kind of beer or heard of anyone drinking it. In fact, I think the picture is shooped, or you imported that beer from like 1973 Chicago.

I hear you only need one eye to see a good beer.

My brother-in-law lives in Baltimore, so I have had the personal pleasure of Natty-Bo.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2009, 03:21:09 am »

I have seen a lot of beer in my day, but I have never seen that kind of beer or heard of anyone drinking it. In fact, I think the picture is shooped, or you imported that beer from like 1973 Chicago.

National Bohemiam aka Natty Boh is/was the local cheap-ass beer of choice around Baltimore. Now it's made by PBR. It was originally made by the same people that made Colt 45
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2009, 04:16:04 am »

National Bohemiam aka Natty Boh is/was the local cheap-ass beer of choice around Baltimore. Now it's made by PBR. It was originally made by the same people that made Colt 45

Nothing is pure anymore.  Lone Star was owned by a Canadian company at one time.  I don't know who the hell owns them now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2009, 01:44:22 pm »

A Brazilian company owns Budweiser. The times, etc.

(also, why the fuck didn't I get a picture taken when I had a 'tache? Fuck.)
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up