Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber  (Read 18675 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2009, 10:07:09 pm »

I also have the brown hair/red beard issue.

It's pretty much the only reason I don't rock a full-on one more often. The longer it gets, the redder it gets. Waiting with bated breath for the gray to come. Then it won't matter. As of now I have two gray strands near my right temple. Two down, nine hundred ninety-eight thousand to go!
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2009, 10:12:31 pm »

A Brazilian company owns Budweiser. The times, etc.
A Belgian company, actually.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2009, 10:55:35 pm »

I would grow huge, gnarly mutton chops if I were a dude. That would be so awesome.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2009, 11:39:23 pm »

I would grow huge, gnarly mutton chops if I were a dude. That would be so awesome.

Grow the hair just above and in front of your ears long, if it isn't already, then hold it in place against your cheeks with spirit gum. This style shall be known as the femutton.
Logged

jacques_schitt

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2009, 12:02:06 am »

I also have the brown hair/red beard issue.

It's pretty much the only reason I don't rock a full-on one more often. The longer it gets, the redder it gets. Waiting with bated breath for the gray to come. Then it won't matter. As of now I have two gray strands near my right temple. Two down, nine hundred ninety-eight thousand to go!

What's the problem with a red beard?  My partner has the same angst, and I just don't understand why.

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2009, 01:36:04 am »

Never mind the beard - what a great photo. That is a Serious Adventurer.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2009, 02:29:04 am »

Bonus points also for Rowboat including a rowboat in the self-portrait.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2009, 02:34:10 am »

Never mind the beard - what a great photo. That is a Serious Adventurer.

Not pictured: tribe of angry cannibals with blow darts.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2009, 03:50:37 am »



anyone else notice the irony of the canoe in the background?

Bonus points also for Rowboat including a rowboat in the self-portrait.

yes.  yes, someone did.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2009, 04:05:56 am »

I am appalled that so many attractive men are wasting their lives here on the internet. The internet is supposed to be for ugly people. All of you are too cute to be here.

Please don't leave me.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2009, 04:09:09 am »

Grow the hair just above and in front of your ears long, if it isn't already, then hold it in place against your cheeks with spirit gum. This style shall be known as the femutton.

The femutton! That gets a tiny can.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2009, 04:35:34 am »

I am appalled that so many attractive men are wasting their lives here on the internet. The internet is supposed to be for ugly people. All of you are too cute to be here.

Please don't leave me.

same could be said for the broads that are up ins.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2009, 05:55:32 am »

What's the problem with a red beard?
It's like wearing mismatched clothes. It just doesn't look right.

That is a Serious Adventurer.
Some boys wanted to be astronauts when they grew up. I wanted to be Captain Willard.

Bonus points also for Rowboat including a rowboat in the self-portrait.
Believe it or not, it is purely coincidence. It was just the best beard picture at hand. For the record, I'm not a canoe (or rowboat) enthusiast, per se. "Rowboat" is just kind of a riff on my given name.

I am appalled that so many attractive men are wasting their lives here on the internet. The internet is supposed to be for ugly people.
The Internet: Not just for ugly people anymore!

[Though, still for those with random, not-necessarily-crushing-but-still-existent social phobias]
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2009, 06:03:34 am »

"Rowboat" is just kind of a riff on my given name.

From now on I'll assume your given name is Knut.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: November is The Month of the Moustache, aka Movemeber
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2009, 07:05:21 am »

I guess JLs theory explains why we see Pedro so seldom.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up