Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret Santa  (Read 22017 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 06:29:35 pm »

Hooray for presents!

(That is to say, I am in.)

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 07:43:02 pm »

czech(im in)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 12:46:50 am »

Im in. Spoiler alert: My gift comes with a framed autographed picture of me.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 01:22:45 pm »

I might join in, but years of social self-ostracizing left me unable to pick up nice gifts for people, so I always give books, which is lame (I mean, it's not, but c'mon). We'll see how this goes...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2009, 01:50:00 pm »

You really think we are a group of the sort of people who would be sorry to get a book?

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2009, 08:56:15 pm »

Im in. Spoiler alert: My gift comes with a framed autographed picture of me.

Hahaha! Tiny can. That is awesome.

Also, I'm in. Just so everybody knows, no costume jewelry for me because I have a metal allergy.
Logged

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2009, 09:35:01 pm »

Just so everybody knows, no costume jewelry for me because I have a metal allergy.
Note to self: no costume jewelry or Slayer CDs for linnea.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2009, 09:36:23 pm »

You really think we are a group of the sort of people who would be sorry to get a book?

When you open the book a little man comes out and screams and doesn't stop screaming.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2009, 10:13:41 pm »

Okay, so far I have info from 4 people, although I know more of you are interested from this thread. Just make sure you get me your info by this Friday!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2009, 10:39:21 pm »

By yesterday?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2009, 10:56:25 pm »

Okay, so far I have info from 4 people, although I know more of you are interested from this thread. Just make sure you get me your info by this Friday!

Dammit, people! Email your contact info to lprkn by Friday the 27th.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2009, 11:02:24 pm »

I sent mine.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2009, 12:57:42 am »

What do we need to submit besides contact information?

Ok, I see it further up the thread.

Can I main Internationally, yes!

Allergies?  None that I am aware of.

The rest, I am going to leave that open to the gift givers discretion.  No clothes, I like to pick out my own clothes.  My main passion is music, but I ain't gonna make a wish list, If the giver has an artist they are passionate about there's a good chance I will love them too.  I trust all of you to have good taste.

Hell I still listen to all the mix cd's I've gotten from TOUAMB, they are awesome.  In fact, germ of an idea tangent here, let's do that again.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2009, 02:37:42 am »

 I trust all of you to have good taste.

Mwahahahaha....

Hell I still listen to all the mix cd's I've gotten from TOUAMB, they are awesome.  In fact, germ of an idea tangent here, let's do that again.

I would also be down for such a thing. Actual physical media or something posted somewhere on the tubes?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2009, 03:02:01 am »

I want the physical media, cover art.  I want a package.

But I realize most folks aren't up for that anymore.  But I want to be able to download the mp3s anyway.  A playlist on youtube just won't do.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up