Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret Santa  (Read 22003 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2009, 07:07:02 pm »

Today I contacted a person about arranging for my recipient to receive some things. If you know what I mean.
Youre sending me a hooker?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2009, 07:10:14 pm »

Youre sending me a hooker?

On the advice of lprkn I can neither confirm nor deny if you are my recipient.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2009, 07:28:32 pm »

Quote from: CortJstr
Today I contacted a person about arranging for my recipient to receive some things. If you know what I mean.


Youre sending me a hooker?

Spirochetes are "things", right?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2009, 11:03:13 pm »

I'm planning on completely ignoring any suggestions in the PM and picking a present that I know anyone not in their right mind would enjoy.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2009, 11:34:12 pm »

I am so hell of excited. My recipient had better like their gift.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2009, 12:27:29 am »

I got a package from TX yesterday and was all "This must be my gift from Paul!" but it was just my watch back from warranty repairs. Which is cool, but less exciting.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2009, 12:31:52 am »

I am having technical difficulties and will need to do more shopping before I can send my gift out. It is a good thing I got started early.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2009, 05:27:29 am »

I'm planning on completely ignoring any suggestions in the PM and picking a present that I know anyone not in their right mind would enjoy.

you mean, like, white elephant-style?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2009, 06:14:02 am »

Youre sending me a hooker?

Dead on Arrival, just like you asked!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2009, 06:26:07 pm »

Over the past couple days I've been getting sneak previews of the gift I'm sending and holy hot damn. I have set the bar so totally high, you guys. I'm talking like T-Rex now, that is how excited I am about my person receiving it. I cannot fuck*ng wait.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2009, 07:13:38 pm »

As usual, the bottleneck is at the actually-mailing stage.

Le sigh.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2009, 08:36:44 pm »

As usual, the bottleneck is at the actually-mailing stage.

Le sigh.

thats my deal, but its more about $ than will.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2009, 04:39:52 am »

Anyone else mailed their gift? I look forward to the unboxing pics.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2009, 05:35:41 am »

thats my deal, but its more about $ than will.
Your gift is an anvil?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2009, 06:29:21 am »

Anyone else mailed their gift? I look forward to the unboxing pics.

Ah fuck. People are going to take pictures of this? I missed that part.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up