Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Latest Member: V-Adore?  (Read 2649 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Latest Member: V-Adore?
« on: November 22, 2009, 03:37:16 am »

The "Latest Member" is V-Adore, with 0 posts and Last Active: Never. V's old posts are marked as being guest posts. I asked the actual V about this and she is as perplexed as I am. So, uh, what happened? It's kind of weirding me out up there.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 03:40:59 am »

The "Latest Member" is V-Adore, with 0 posts and Last Active: Never. V's old posts are marked as being guest posts. I asked the actual V about this and she is as perplexed as I am. So, uh, what happened? It's kind of weirding me out up there.

I accidentally deleted V's account and this is the best way I could come up with to restore her.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 03:44:38 am »

V's response: "Tell August I want some kind of awesome zombie title for this shit, at least. Also I hope somebody has my googly eye avatar image because I'm not sure I do."
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 03:56:43 am »

V's response: "Tell August I want some kind of awesome zombie title for this shit, at least. Also I hope somebody has my googly eye avatar image because I'm not sure I do."

Done.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 03:59:07 am »

Tell her she can come tell him herself.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 04:01:13 am »

Tell her she can come tell him herself.

She doesn't have her new account's password. Unless it's the same as the old one's was, in which case party on I guess?

Edit: To clarify what's going on here, I know V through other venues including realtime chat. I mentioned the weird thing to her, and thought her response was sufficiently amusing to post it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 04:06:35 am by Ben-San »
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 04:03:04 am »

there is always some drama around here, wtf?!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 04:42:32 am »

new admins amirite
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 04:49:52 am »

Does she say why she doesn't post here any longer?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 04:54:47 am »

maybe she is tired of being spoken of in the 3rd person.....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 05:01:18 am »

She doesn't have her new account's password. Unless it's the same as the old one's was, in which case party on I guess?

Edit: To clarify what's going on here, I know V through other venues including realtime chat. I mentioned the weird thing to her, and thought her response was sufficiently amusing to post it.

I'll change it to whatever she wants, or e-mail it to her or whatever...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 06:02:06 am »

Does she say why she doesn't post here any longer?

To the best of my knowledge, it's that some stuff changed, her life got busier, and she got out of the habit of it. As a matter of my personal understanding (so take it with a grain of salt rather than as word directly from herself), the major change stuff started happening around a time that there were a lot of arguments happening on the board to the point that she wasn't feeling very engaged with things here anyway, so it just sort of drifted apart from her.

I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. I saw the "latest member" thing and was wondering if it was a bug, or jerkhax, or what, and since I was chatting with her at the time I mentioned it to her. I thought her response was funny, so I posted it.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 02:53:57 pm »

It's OK, Ben, we've had our hearts broken enough times that we can handle it. It's good to know she's still out there. All we want is for her to be happy *sniff*
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up