Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Namechange?  (Read 5818 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Namechange?
« on: November 26, 2009, 03:45:06 pm »

What is the procedure regarding this?

My head hurts so much. Wine, I hate you, fuck you wine.

Bleurugh
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 03:49:12 pm »

PM me and I can do this.

Perhaps best not to choose a new one while drunk or hungover, however.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 04:01:24 pm »

Judy!

*swoon*

Does this disqualify him from the Gone But Not Forgotten award? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 04:03:03 pm »

Does this disqualify him from the Gone But Not Forgotten award?

It totally does!

Too bad too because he was in the lead.  Sorry Judy!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 04:13:18 pm »

Judy!

*swoon*

Does this disqualify him from the Gone But Not Forgotten award? 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 04:49:00 pm »

It totally does!

Too bad too because he was in the lead.  Sorry Judy!

Probably only because I voted for myself.

Justice is ironically served to me on a big 11 inch plate
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 07:43:09 pm »

what does justice taste like?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 08:56:56 pm »

Did they just turn the internet back on in the UK this week or something? 

Welcome back Judy.  Cheers!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 09:06:15 pm »

Welcome back. I voted for you, too, ya bastard.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 09:39:12 pm »

what does justice taste like?

Raw soggy potato farls

Quote
Did they just turn the internet back on in the UK this week or something?

I haven't had internet for months. In that time I have learnt how people used to live without it and it has been an eye-opening, at-times wonderful experience

On the other hand restricted access to Facebook, porn, guitar tablature and internet forums has left me a horrific worthless shell of a human being. Such is the life of 21st century man
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 09:51:54 pm by Drygioni »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 09:57:34 pm »

I'll give you a consolation can.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 12:27:20 am »

Did they just turn the internet back on in the UK this week or something? 

I did spend the best part of about 4 hours without it the other night, and we almost had to name a new medical condition.
In fact, its only in the last 6 months I've had anything over a 512k line, as I refuse to live within a thousand feet of another human being.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 01:35:14 am »

I did spend the best part of about 4 hours without it the other night, and we almost had to name a new medical condition.
In fact, its only in the last 6 months I've had anything over a 512k line, as I refuse to live within a thousand feet of another human being.

Whereabouts you based Slink?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 02:00:06 am »

Whereabouts you based Slink?

More than 1000 feet from you Judy.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Namechange?
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2009, 04:02:31 am »

"1000 Feet from Judy" would be a most excellent band-name.

Especially since people would just assume it to be about a restraining order against someone stalking a lady named Judy and not...

A reference to a dude being hermit-like and how that messes up his internet connection.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up