Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I hope you're happy  (Read 1876 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FancieBabie

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wudoin.com
I hope you're happy
« on: December 08, 2003, 10:01:14 am »

<inappropriate content deleted by jldunston>
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I hope you're happy
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 01:15:26 pm »

You need to make some more incisions up a little higher.  No, higher.

Higher than your chest but not as high as your chin.  You got it?

Good.

Now be sure to cut in as deeply as you can.

What?

At least it's better than his web comics.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I hope you're happy
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 02:11:18 pm »

Isn't it funny how people who don't know how to be funny can take things far too seriously.

I feel good knowing that just maybe, we might be able to eradicate the dumbasses.

And Jough gets post of the year!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I hope you're happy
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 02:59:41 pm »

A desperate plea for attention and/or help is almost as depressing as callous indifference to it.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I hope you're happy
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 03:29:23 pm »

Oh please.  Like he didn't find those pictures on the 'net somewhere.

You can't expect too much sympathy from a message board whose populace knows you only from posting only off-topic messages regarding a really really bad web comic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I hope you're happy
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 03:32:19 pm »

We're so not doing this here.  

I don't know if those pictures are real/recent, but either way, FancieBabie, get help.  I mean that in the nice way if they're real, and the mean way if they're not.  

And the rest of you ought to be ashamed.  The internet has made you all cynical and jaded.  Cutting isn't funny.  Ever.  

Let's all make this a nice place to be.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up