Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"  (Read 35128 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2009, 04:32:15 pm »

I saved all of those pics...

Now there's a shocker.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2009, 04:45:10 pm »

Do you have mine? It's the one with the boots.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2009, 04:50:27 pm »

Do you have mine? It's the one with the boots.

That was you?  I wouldn't have guessed.  Did you want me to post it? 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2009, 04:52:50 pm »

S'il vous plait, monsieur.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2009, 05:04:21 pm »

I'll just post 'em all.

Here's Jay-ell


I strongly suspect this is Andalucia, but I'm not sure


Bozak?


Who's the wise guy?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2009, 10:17:22 pm »

I'll just post 'em all.

Here's Jay-ell


Oh, knobby knees. You had fewer scars back then, but you were still funky as always.

Also, I'm not sure whether the bit just above the hat is a pudge roll. I think, given that this was taken in my pre-baby days, it was probably forearm.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2009, 10:48:57 pm »


Ok, I found them and I'm pretty sure I know which is you Wombat.

Is this it?


Yes!

You see why I was unwilling to re-take it when we're about to have ten inches of snow.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2009, 11:52:03 pm »

You see why I was unwilling to re-take it when we're about to have ten inches of snow.

Well yes, but you could do something similar inside the house and use the pugs to hide your shame.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2009, 12:37:49 am »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2009, 03:19:05 am »

Kind of like this, you mean?
http://www.sheldoncomics.com/forums/sheldontalk/7137/

Yes exactly, except, you know, without #####.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2009, 06:59:24 am »

I am struggling to come up with one of these that is neither cringe inducing, nor tired and derivative.  It would be nice if my ancestors had seen fit to grace me with some photogenic anatomy as well.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2009, 08:05:39 am »

Hm. I am now half-way home and left my camera in my apartment.

I will come up with some clever way to do this. You will all see my skinny legs and increasing stomach.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2009, 07:13:45 am »

until I get it together and edit my old roomates out of a group picture where we are all in boxers, here is a shot that shows my pale skin and skinniness.

also: I am pretty sure we just decided to dress like this, for no reason. Wow, I just realized this picture is almost 2 years old.

(i am the greaser with the A-shirt)


also: nowadays my arms are a little thicker, and my ##### are a little tighter.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2009, 01:31:01 pm »

You see why I was unwilling to re-take it when we're about to have ten inches of snow.

Wimp.

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2009, 02:09:56 pm »

Wimp.



OK, you get a few cans for that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up