Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMBie Award "MVP"  (Read 23087 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie Award "MVP"
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 06:40:38 am »

I don't remember it being that bad. Inexplicably, it got a second first-run theater release a few months after it flopped the first time.

That movie makes me appreciate the good work that Pauly Shore was doing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie Award "MVP"
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 06:41:04 am »

twatblanket?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: TOUAMBie Award "MVP"
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 02:17:51 pm »

Damn, that fight was shaping up to be a rarity in its beauty and now it's all "congrats mate on your balls-deepedness, I salute you."  Sigh.  Either way, Ted, you are truly the man.

Sorry to disappoint, but as the Britisher said, I'm not much of a fighter.  An Internet slap-fight is about as intense as I can handle.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMBie Award "MVP"
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2009, 02:31:01 pm »

Wow, I...

I have never seen people get actually drunk and pick a virtual fight before.

I picked the wrong day to give up drinkin'.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: TOUAMBie Award "MVP"
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2009, 04:07:07 pm »

Thank you Ted and Judy for a fine laff.  Twatblanket, indeed.  Have fun kayakin' down that mountain.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TOUAMBie Award "MVP"
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2009, 04:12:44 pm »

Thank you Ted and Judy for a fine laff.  Twatblanket, indeed.  Have fun kayakin' down that mountain.

It did not go well.

Hungover and tired I hurt myself a lot and wanted to die.

Felt good though.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: TOUAMBie Award "MVP"
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2009, 04:16:55 pm »

Catharsis through physical activity is a beautiful thing.  Catharsis with a head injury, less so.  Congrats on staying on the proper side of that line.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: TOUAMBie Award "MVP"
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2009, 07:33:14 pm »

That fight reminds me of ["My hat is off to you for that wonderful joke!"].
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up