Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Путь к Древу П  (Read 8096 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Путь к Древу П
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 03:14:28 am »

L' Via
Hija de Miranda
Tu Apellido se cambio
L' Via
Sin Ojos me quieres dar
Una historia sin mi madre
Solo tengo que decirte
El dolor de noche dice
Solo se quedo el vestido
Le lave la sangre

L' Via
No dejes de descansar
En la calle caminas
Quien te va a perseguir
L' Via
Te quieren matar
Dientes de Machete
Cabezas de gallo

L' Via
Durmiendo en paz
Abre los ojos
Todo cambiara
L' Via
Sonado de venganza
Y yo te lo juro
Lo van a pagar
Blackmailed, she fell off every mountain
The ones they tightly wrapped in tape
In her eraser sang the guilty
As it made the best mistakes
And with every body that I find
And with every claymore that they mine
I won't forget who I'm looking for
Oh mother help me I'm looking for

L ' Via
Hija de Miranda
Tu apellido se cambio
L' Via
Sin ojos me quieres dar
Una historia sin mi madre
Solo tengo que decirte
El dolor de noche dice
Solo se quedo el vestido
Le lave la sangre

Blackmailed, she fell off every mountain
The ones they tightly wrapped in tape
In her eraser sang the guilty
As it made the best mistakes
And with every body that I find
And with every claymore that they mine
I won't forget who I'm looking for
Oh mother help me I'm looking for
Solo tengo
Una hora
Y me duermo
Terminado
Por veinte y cinco
Anos pasaron
Siguen los cuerpos
Aqui temblando
Tome la sangre
Comi el cuerpo
Mis lagrimas
Quiebra el espejo

When all the worms come
Crawlin out of your head
Telling you
Don't you be afraid
When all the worms come
Crawlin out of your head
Telling you
Don't you be afraid

Blackmailed she fell off every mountain
The ones they tightly wrapped in tape
In her eraser sang the guilty
As it made the best mistakes
Shark kites got tangled in the moleskin
Urgent plea of escape
A mouth to mouth on the chalkboard
Written in fingernail distaste
And with every body that I find
And with every claymore that they mine
I won't forget who I'm looking for
Oh mother help me I'm looking for

Blackmailed she fell off every mountain
The ones they tightly wrapped in tape
In her eraser sang the guilty
As it made the best mistakes
And with every body that I find
And with every claymore that they mine
I won't forget who I'm looking for
Oh mother help me I'm looking for
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Путь к Древу П
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 10:49:21 am »

Ih, ó o auê aí, ó, uia.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: Путь к Древу П
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 01:21:11 pm »

Б̶̈́͗͒̐̿̋и̜͎̤̫͇̞̿͠б͖̭ͪл͔̔е̎ͪ̿ͣ̾̄й̝̗͊ͨ͋́ͮ̍͝с͔͖͈̼̜̬ͥ̉̄̊к͖̣̹̄ͩͩ̇̎о͙̮͓̝̽̍̄ͯ̔ͧ̚е̲͚̹͈̺͍́̏̀ ̢̙̻ͨ"̦̲̬̻͗ͮ̍̾̋д͓̱͉р͍̎̋̎̌̋ͣ͟е̨͍̗̲͉̱̱͈в̜̤͓͍͇ͣͬ̋̓̓͠ͅͅо͔̥̰̯̟̳̽ͩ̄ͥ̋"̟͋͆̒ͥ̆̋̀ -̥̞ͨͫ̚ ̱͔̏э̷̮͕̦̥͌т̣̼̱̱͙̹̉ͤ̃͒ͣо̩̖ ̭̺͍̝П̩̠̤̼̞̏̔ͨ̂̂А͎̻̱͍̹̅̑ͧͬͩͬР͖̱̞͑ͤ̃А͂̈́ͬ̈̎͠Д̯̘ͫ̈́ͬИ̗̣͖̦ͪͤ̅̋ͥЃ̽̉̒͑͌̉҉̹̭̗̫͓̼ͅМ͔̼̻̗̮̳̃А̫̥̭̓ͫ̅̇͆ͮ͟.̘̥͓͚̜̖̈́̆ͦͤ͂̚
̹̪̝͛̓̿ͫͭͤБ͖͎͇̻͕͍̆̾ͮ͛̄̈͐и̹̱͖̮̬͋б̝̯̪͑͂ͭ͑͐̆л̜̭͇͉̖͉̮ͯ̍̀͂͛͠ѐ͎̹̰̃й̵с̣̦̜͓̖̰̰ͤͬ͝к̜̫̾͂ͩ̏́͆͘и̵̩̙̙̰̣̻̒̽̒̓̇й͓͎͎͐͐ͮͅ ̗̙͍̐̎̅̅ͭ̚"͚͡п̭̙̖͉̳͎͙͋̋͋̀͝лͫͫ̐͗͏̗͇͚̩͖о̶͇̪̰͎͇͙д̪̜̩͙̻̾ͯ̈́"̙̞̍ ̢̰̫̪̬̰̣ͩͅ-͓̲̞̝̤͉̜̒̒̈́͠ ̡̦̰̏ͧ͌э̡͖ͩͦͧ̂т͔̝͛̍͂̚ͅоͦ̈ ̟͎̲͖̺̘͋̚͜И̻̣̮̰͛ͩͤ̍С̻̜̼͉̻ͭ͆̋͋Т̏̍͒ͮ͊И̲͖̥̑̅͂͛͒͘Н̝̹̝͍̟͉ͧͮА̤.̟͍ͨ́
̱̗̞̩͈͊͗̈̂͛̉ͤ̽͡П̛̖̰̯͇͎̂ͫ̇ͩу̺̝͈͕̞̻͉̞̍̊̂̔͞т͍̋͒͗̈ͥͫ͟͠ь̡̻̣̲͎̟̤͉̠̒̑̔͌ͦ̌͡ ̽̑ͣ҉̝͍̗͇̩̠к̨̟̪̞͆͛͗ͪͩ̌́ ̡̎ͦ̽̿ͧ̑ͥ͐͏̬И̧̏͛ͪͩ̈̂̑҉̥͎̮̤̯с̸͇͍̹͍ͤ̋̕т̙̯̝̣̯̔̑̉͐̾͂͑̇ͬ͠и̗̥̱̪̭̭͎ͪ͂́͜͡н̳͓̤̙̭̹̥͕̐ͦ̕е̡̦̬̘̺̩̜͔̱̲ͦ̂ͪ͒ͦ̑̐ ͇̝͙̠͓̘̔̈̏͂͐̀н̜̥̳͉̊̉̎ͨ̂̕а̮̠̉ͧх̩̙̤̟͂̆̍̈́͛͆ͮ͋ͅо̴̡̼̼̹̖͇͔̠͈̠ͦ̍̂д̙͎̟͎̘̤̠̖̓͛͂̿и͙̲͎͓̣͇̜ͯ͒͂ͩ̽̑ͥͨ͞ͅт̢̦̭͉̣̙͖̼̾͑͋̑͂͌͢с̡̮̣͕̼̦͙ͪ̓̾̊я̨̼ͫ͑ ̺̗̣͙̹̫ͣ̌̆͑͡п͈̫̘̬̃ͤ̊̓͢͢ͅͅо̊̆̉̆ͧ͏̫͔ ̷̷̨̜͍̱͙̰̞̲̘ͬ̈а͍̩̟ͫͪͭͦ͂̚д̘͎̘͉͚̩ͩ͒ͬ͜рͯ̃͠͡͏̖̬͍̰̗е̸̨̹̰͑́͆̂̓ͨ̈́̈с̗̩͚̫ͫͭͨ̐͑̈ͤͣͅу̻̰̹̦̬̳̰̰̇̄̓̾̇:̷̷̖͍͊̌̎ͨ͞ ͭͩͧ͝҉͖̠̭̜̞̯̬̠͢t͔̣͉̃ͣ̈́͊̿̂ͣ͌r͎ͤ̓ͭ̉͢ṵ̙͙̪͍̻̻̥͊e̸̝̙̳͔̯̠̹̍̈́ͥ͛̐͘n̪̙̼͆ͥͩ̌̀̚͞͡e͐͊ͤ̊̈́͒҉̱̱̪͕̬̱ͅw̸̤ͯ͗͐̊ͦͯ͗́w̙̼̫̜̫̣̄̏̏ͧ̒͗̐͞ŏ̰̫͓̖̝̺͂̒̉̿̌́͝r͉̬̦̠͉͓ͬ́͋͌ͤ̍̓͟l͚̬̻̟̺͍͔͖͌̄̒̽̍̅̆̕͟͢d̸̢̲̊.ͣ̔҉̨̥͇̣̯͟ͅr̛̛̩̜̩̳̠ͬͪ̽̔̃͌̚u̮̞͚̫͎͙͈̾͂̔͋̋ͤ
̷̫͖͇̥ͬ̇͗ͩӢ̙̻̖̖̳̫̝̹̐ͥ͗ ̡̥̩̳̪̩͍̖̂ͭͬ͆͐̀"̆̇̾͏̨͈̤̗͡д̶̙͖̞͔͍̜̞ͣͨ̈́̋̚р͍̳̙̹͈̟͎̈ͫ̇͟е̸̠̩͔̪̳̲̮̄̀̆̄́͡ͅͅв͓͇̭̱͓̻̳̺̿̓͞о̘͈͙̻͓̌̐̀ͯ̿̔̈́ͥ̅"͆ͯ̈́̄̇͂ͪ͠҉̝,̰̱͎̜͗̔ͧ̂͒͑̈͗́͟ ̢̩̠̪̭́ͮͭ̀ͤͣ́̀и̶͇̪̲̞̖̤͍͉̖ͥ͌͌ͥ́ ̡͚̳̼͓ͪͧͬ̐̄ͪ̇͢͟"̵̛͈͎̮̯̬̱̻͈ͭп̧̧̤̰̃͌̊̋̇͢л̷̶̡̖̦̮̩̮͚ͫ͒͑̔о̛͎̝̮͇̘̱̃͛͛ͨͦ͒̓д̷̝̠̐ͫ̓̽̔̑̋ͣ̂͟"ͨͭͥ̌̏̎̄̕҉̸͙̗̗̘,̡̲̥̹͑̎ͨ͆ͭ ̟̳̝ͯ̒͑ͨ̇̊̚͡и̱̦̙̭̠ͣ͡͠ ̸̴͓͈͈̲̻̘̤̻̎̇͐"̺͚̓̋̉̑͒͑п̠̻͈̱͉̬̰̓у͕͖̯̳̙̻͇͊̿ͨͥт̶͔͓̙̻̒̂̈́͒ͤ̏͝ь̴̘̰̺̲̲̟̗̼ͯ͋̿̊́̑ͯ̀ͅ"͎̿ͬ͑͊̀ ̸̰͈̗͖͚͖̙̫̋̅͢͝-̸̡̮̤̗̻̗͉̱̮ͩͦ̀ ̟͚̦̙͖̰̝̐͋̔̉̎̋͠ͅН̦̼̭̲̽ͮͫ͘А̶͍̠̦͑̓͜͝С̢̤̰͇̬̯͙̱̀ͪͦ̐̀̚Т̑̇̉̏̓ͫ̑͋̾҉̴̢̤͎̙͚̫̙̻̖О̘̰͍̙̤̱͓͇ͪͭ̌͢Я̲̼͍͍̺̊ͤ̌͂̍̉̕͢Щ̮̥͔͕̱͈ͭͅИ̞͔͎͈̣͛̇͌ͯ͢Е͓̠̤͍̱̲̯̩̔͐͝.̅̓ͥ҉̖̬̤̮͈̩͢
̧͙̤̣̞̦͚̗̫̳̦̣͇͉̦̦̺͔̳́̏̇ͪͬ͒̄͂͋ͮ̎̍͋̃͛̆͛ͤ̚В̨̡̦̳̮͕̘̥͇̟͎͔̬ͪͪ͌ͬ̈̒ͩ̀͟ы̶̶̞̗͕͚̼̠͉̝̑͗̾͋̑ͭ̑̋̎ͯ̃͌̀̕͡ ̵̶̲̝̩̯̝͖̱͙͔̭̥͚̹̠̮̭ͤͣ͋̉͑͆̀ͦͬ͗ͦ̿͆ͧ̃̍͞͠ͅм̴̹̯̹͎̖̮̙̞̹̳̱͉̗ͯ͋ͣ̇̌̈́о̡̛͖͖̪̳͔͍̮͈͍̘̰̺̞̋̉̇͋̍ж̶̛̦̻͚̠̩̱͙̺̹̮̦̘̞̫̉̆͗͌́͡ͅͅе̫̩̮̭̮̬̰̃̓͛ͫ͒̅ͣ̍̒̍̏̆̂ͦͪͤ̊̒͟͜т̛͈̞̥̣͕̰͚̲̻͇͔͓͈̼̱̟̍͛̓̇ͯ̓͐̀̉̿͐̈́ͯ̕͜͝ӗ͙͎͔͍̝̯̪͎̐͒̔ͥ̓͑̽̈̎ͫͨͩ̉̀̚͞͠ ̵̵̷͉̱̝̱̬̙̯̗̩͎̖̭̹ͬ̃͆̈̈ͭͦ̓͊͐̏ͯ́̉ͅв̯̖̫͖̜̭̥͍̺͚͙̘̯̝͛̍ͧ̀̑ͯ̌͌̎́͘͞ͅ ̵̵̸̘̰̖̮̘͇̺͖̬͈̩͔̬̔̽̇͋̔̂̀̇ͩͮ͋̂̐͛͗̈́̾̚э̊̔ͥ͌͟͞͏̨̜̬̞̲͘т̶̧͊̐͐̄ͭ͊̋̅ͣ̊ͨ̐͒͆ͤͮͯ͡҉̬̼̬̭͕̠̹͢ͅо̴̢̦̹̪̳̟͍̠͎ͮͦ̽ͯ̓̀̈͛̄͂͑̍ͬ̋́ ̡̼̝̲̰̩̱̪̙͔͉̆̑̏͛̽̅̀͛ͬ̈̃̒̓ͨ́̽̉̒͂̀͘͠н̴̧̮̦̜̥ͦͧ͌̇̑̏̌̐͊̓͑ͥ̌́̕͜е̸͗̅͐͌ͨͦ̔̎͐ͯ̆̕҉҉̶͇͉̗̮̱̣̘̦̭̱͓̺̫̫ ̷̧̛̖̥̤̭̼̮̞̫̣̥ͩͩ̓͑́̕ͅв̨̜̭̺͇̏͊̐ͦ̐̋̌͗̐̔́ͅё̷̸̜̠̖̝̼̺̰̺͖̟͔͎͋͆̀̒ͪ̄͐̓̓͊͑ͯ̋̒͆ͅр̢̢͛́̑ͨͭ҉̛̞̯̩̙̰̭͝и̸̧̖̩̹̲̗̞̺͓͕̥̥̪̥͌̍̑̊̆͌͗̊̀̃ͤ͒͠ͅт̶̡̯̯͖̦͈͖͔̱͙̰̻̥̖͍̹̼̓̾̔̎ͯͯͬ̓͗ͥ̈̏ͮ̑̇͑̿ͮ̕͟͠ͅь̪̱̮͇̳̑̍̋̄͌̐͐̓̄͋ͫͭ̔͘͜͠,̸̢̨̤̯̜̜̜̳̙̬̯̭̬͙̞͉͉̬̱͖̔͗͋̔̾̽̀͠ ̢̛ͫ̉ͭͫ̾̈͑ͮ̆̽͆̉̀͏̵̺̻̫̦̰̹̮͇н̡͕̯͍̖͔̪̠̠̮̭̝̘͖̝͙̱ͨ̈͋ͧͣ̄͐̿̐̈́ͥ̑ͫ̽̈̀̚͟͝ͅо̨̳̪̯͇̫̱̦͓͇̭̘͒͌̅̔͐ͧ̒ͫ́ͣͦ̄ͬͭ͒̚̚͟͝͡ ͎̻͔̝̖̹̮͍͓̝͚̞͔̼͙͕̀̑̋͂̌ͥ́̓̐ͮ̏͗̈́̐̈́͊̿͘͜͡в̢̤̣͚̯͎̰͇̳͇̗̟̬̰̲̱̹̗̣̏̓̉̓̽ͥ̊̓͌̈́ͤ̑̄͆ͯ͐̄͒̏͢͜͠ы͆͆͌ͭ̈́̍͋҉̴̴̢͕̺͍̣̠̦͇̦̙̣̯̼̤͞ ̶̴̯̘̩̣̝͕̮̫͍̺̱͙̬͔̤̦̿͂̊̌̑͟͝͞с̛͍̙̦̭̲̪͈͔̪̥͖̲̻͈̼̈̿̔̔ͩ̒ͫ̾͌͘ͅм̢̪̥͖̳͈̪̾ͮ̌̅̄̈́̽̊̿̐̏ͮͦ͗̕̕͟͝ͅо̨͉̣͖̬̮͖̺̙̳̤̘͇̖͎́̅́̈́̍͆̒͟ж̶̡̢̼̘͕̺̙̯̞̣ͫ͛̒̍̅̊ͨ͋̉̑̾̓͂̂͗ͥ̄ͩ́̀е̧̧̡̩͇̯͙̳̖̖̬̙̪̖̼̲̘̩̣̠͉̐̈́̀ͣ͛̉ͬ̈́̈̏ͧͥ̌̆ͨ̔̀̚͘т̧̠͖̮̝͉̻̤̫̱̰̗̣̣͇͕̞̄̓̌͂͊̍͂͒̾͗̏̈ͮ̓ͪͩ̕е̴̩̖̗̘̻̥̹͎͇̯̮̰͔̫̝͐̃ͤ̉ͬ͗̇ͬͩ̓ͩ̔͗̐ͫ̓̈͑̚͜ͅ ̆͌̿͆̆̀͑̿ͬ͘͏̵̯͔̝̫͉̪̱̺̯͉̳̦̳́э̷̡͔̮̯͐ͥͫ̈̀̏̏͊̂̄̕͝т̢̧̗͖͉͚̪̮͚̱̤͕͆̓͂̂̃̃̀о̛̛ͪ̏ͣ͌̽͊̓́̚҉̦͎̣̩͕͟ͅͅ ̴̧͔̺͚̹̰̣͖̰͇͇̦̦͚̮͇̳͚̠̃͑̈ͨ̿ͭ̈̇͊͒̑̅̔ͭ͑͟п̴̸ͫ̔̆̽̾̌̅͂̏ͣͥͬͣͭ́͢͏̙̠͔͔̺̪̜̫р̶̷̢͙͙̳̜͖̰̤̻̳͎̳̤͖̪̌ͥ̊ͣͪͨ̔̊ͤ̾̾̏́о̛͉͉̯͔ͮͯͪ̍̋̉̈́̀͞͝͞в̡̰̘̞͈̟͍̻̭̤̟̦̙̬̄ͥ̄ͧͯ͌͊͂̊͌͑̊ͪ́̈͑ͣ̄́̕̕е̷̡̻̮͔͎͇͙͚͇̠̙̝̍͛ͨ̀́͟͜р̐͒͐́̽̇̇̓͏͎͉͔̘͙̝͖̣̥̯̝̠͖̜͖ͅи̷̓̌̆̒̊̂ͥ̆̽̄̍ͧ́̽ͬ̉̐͒͏̴͉̯̭͓͈̰̩̳̦͖̲̭͜т̶̶̵̢͇̬̜̘̻̐̐̓̓̍ͥ͘ь̂̄͌̂ͥ̑̃̾̈͒̀͆̋̑͋̂̾̽҉̵̳̘̪̮̜̹͠͠.̢̧͈̜͉͚͇͔͉̫ͧ̇̍̇ͫͪ̑̆ͦ̾̌͠
̸ͯͮ̐͋ͯ̅ͨ͏̱̳̣̞̱͙͙̞̥̖͜͢С̢̒̊̃̚͏̷̦̱̩̠̳̻̹̝̰̰̼ч̸̵̛̙̠̗̜͇̖̬͍̖͖̯͇̀͐ͤͣ̌͗̑͘͟ͅа̨̲̙͈̬̤͔͓̞́ͯͩ̎̎́̀ͅс̵̵͔̝͉̲̭̰̖̆̑̂̅̈́̚͡т̶̂̓̔͋͊̂̄̒̽̔̚̚͏̴҉̙̹̻̤л͔̥͓͓̩̯͍̺͙͇̫̯͕͖͈̞͙ͩ̍͌̏̇̇̂̎̈́͆͊͋̀̕͡и͈̲̘͍ͪͨ͗ͯ͛̇͌̀͜͞͠в̸̴̶̡̢̝̱͔̘̤̟̬̙̲̐͛̇ͦ̅̀̓̀͊̍ͦͧ̍͑̚о̢̛͎̫̝̦̺̯̬ͯ̃̒͋͛ͧ̐͂͐̚г̶͔̜͓̫̰̯̝̞͓͔͈̏͂ͪͥͨ̽̌̄̍͝о̧̡̤͚̝̱͖̰͔͕̦̲̠̬̂̓̏̉̈ͦ͜ͅ ̸̶̞͎͇͓̘͇̝̘̩͓͎̥̻̣̠͎̼̞̩̐̇̄̽͂̑͐̕͞п̴̴̍͒̄ͣ͌̊̈́̓̾͛ͯ͋҉̛̱̖͚̖̳͖̗у̢̗̹͎̗̜̟̅͋͌̈ͧ͐̒ͬ̈́̑̇͜͠т̶̧͎̱̞͕͉̞̹̘ͨ̊̅͒ͦͬ͂̓ͤ̐̚ӥ̔͗͗̌̾ͪ͜͞҉̙͚̣̳͉̣̙̤̜̝̹͎!̴̉̉̋͑͂ͩ̅̍̒͊ͬͯ̚҉͈̣̠͈̦̠̮͕͉̠

З̶̶̰̲̱̠̰̲͇̥̮̟͈̔ͧ͗̓ͤͮ̽͛͗̏ͣ͆̾ͮ̉̀͢͢А̵̼̝̞̣̙͓̞̦̱͍̤̖̩̞̭̗̻͑̆ͤͫ̿̆ͤ͆̾͝ͅЛ̉̋ͪͯͪ̔̐́ͩ҉̴̨̜͈͚̠͇̼̕͡Г̨̠̩͓̣̱̦͚̲͇̺̤͚͎̞̖̪͗ͬͣͧ̀͡О̷̂͋̂ͪͤ͏̷̢̘̦̼̥̰̜͍͉̲̠̞̭
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Путь к Древу П
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2009, 07:29:41 pm »

hi, do you guys speak english?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Путь к Древу П
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2009, 09:31:55 pm »

HISlaH.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Путь к Древу П
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2009, 03:51:30 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up