Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No one can look cool running with a backpack on 12/2/09  (Read 3586 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: No one can look cool running with a backpack on 12/2/09
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 01:03:45 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: No one can look cool running with a backpack on 12/2/09
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 09:15:34 pm »

Great. Now I'm gonna be self-conscious every time I run with my backpack on which because of my city's alternately ridiculously late and ridiculously early buses is pretty much a daily occurrence.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: No one can look cool running with a backpack on 12/2/09
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 09:17:50 pm »

You know, because I was previously under the mistaken impression that I looked awesome whilst running with my backpack on.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again
Pages: [1]   Go Up