Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life  (Read 2194 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
« on: December 05, 2009, 07:34:37 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12052009

Eh, not my favorite of the flowchart strips
Logged

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 08:17:26 pm »

Likewise. 99% of Achewood strips are not time-linked; the social media laffs here are funny, but may not be in 5 (hell, 2) years.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 10:44:55 pm »

it's structured perfectly, though. i don't care for the alt-text.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 03:18:09 am »

I'm just glad I don't have to stretch to come up with new personal text for this update.

and with that, I reveal myself a Teodor.
Logged

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 10:37:05 pm »

I loved it, but I could just be in blind euphoria because of the recent absence of arcs. I've been waiting for a stretch of one-offs for a long time. It is bliss.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 11:01:39 pm »

its nice.  ive had better.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up