Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Netflix Touamb Weeknight  (Read 6431 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 12:43:08 am »

Come on, let's turn this mother out!  I have the Xbox 360 and the streaming Netflix, and I'm ready to do movie night!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 12:45:13 am »

I would do it except that I rarely watch a whole movie in one sitting. I am a stop-and-starter, due to Children, and it can take me 3 days to finish a 2-hour film.

I hope the rest of y'all get this together, though, because it sounds like heck of fun.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 03:21:25 am »

I would like to just watch you all discuss the movie and not actually watch the movie.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 05:53:15 am »

What movie is up first.  ACap, this was your idea, what's it going to be?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 06:50:55 am »

What movie is up first.  ACap, this was your idea, what's it going to be?
Well, how about Everything Is Illuminated? Wednesday at 7 EST ? Ill set up the chat?
 I'll post a link to the tinychat at 6:30PM EST And we'll run the movie at 7EST unless there is an objection.
This is our first run.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 07:09:34 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 07:49:49 am »

does this link work for anybody

http://mibbit.com/chat/#touamb@irc.dal.net

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2009, 03:52:53 pm »

Worked for me, thanks. I'm not going to be able to participate tonight, but this is a really great idea. It may get me to subscribe to Netflix.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2009, 03:53:49 pm »

Does it have to be Netflix?  Couldn't I just go to the video store and rent the DVD?

'Course it doesn't really matter because I have to work tonight, but I thought I'd ask...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2009, 03:54:21 pm »

I'm with Wombles, I want to read the transcript when you're done.

TOUAMB Science Theater 2009.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2009, 06:37:41 pm »

Well, how about Everything Is Illuminated? Wednesday at 7 EST ? Ill set up the chat?
 I'll post a link to the tinychat at 6:30PM EST And we'll run the movie at 7EST unless there is an objection.
This is our first run.

im still game for this, but i have class tonight.  i wont be able to thrill you with my cunning wit.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 11:49:03 pm »

okay guess its a bad night for this
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2009, 01:00:52 am »

Well, how about Everything Is Illuminated? Wednesday at 7 EST ? Ill set up the chat?
 I'll post a link to the tinychat at 6:30PM EST And we'll run the movie at 7EST unless there is an objection.
This is our first run.

You meant next Wednesday, right?  Not tonight?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix Touamb Weeknight
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2009, 03:43:54 am »

I just got in.  I guess it's too late.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up