Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SPAM  (Read 1145 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
SPAM
« on: December 09, 2009, 08:20:14 pm »

i dont know if this is the right place to put this, or what...

im selling my Blackberry Curve 8320.  its for t-mobile, but its unlocked, so you can use it for AT&T, as well.  im asking $180 for the phone and some extras(car charger, wall charger, USB cable, holster/belt clip, i put a screen protector on and there will be an extry one in the box).  im willing to burn the software onto a CD and send that, as well, unless youd rather DL it from the website.  i have it posted on amazon.com, so youll be competing with whoever might see it there.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: SPAM
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 10:08:52 pm »

This thread is so disappointing. I was expecting canned meat.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: SPAM
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 10:12:15 pm »

"i make passes at girls who wear glasses." Nice. I just used that line elsewhere on the nets, I'd cite you but I don't know how.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up