Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead 2  (Read 1232 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Left 4 Dead 2
« on: December 17, 2009, 04:18:49 pm »

Anyone interested in killing zombies with Pedro? He plays on the xBox. Post your gamertag here and he'll add you to his friends list.

I think Pedro is TRDecker, but I can't check right now b/c my kids are watching TV.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up