Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline  (Read 3219 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« on: December 18, 2009, 03:23:38 am »

"Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt."

Let's never let this happen again.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 03:27:50 am »

What was it before?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 03:48:55 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 06:10:04 am »

Jesus, dude. It was a little wombat snuggled up.

I seriously feel bad. Avatars are important to us imaginary folks. Was mine always the cat-bread? Before Mattgiraffe drew my animated GIF for me, I had the singular pixlelated orange kittyloaf. Now I have the two kittyloaves, because Mattgiraffe rocks the casbah.

wombat, I must not have logged in and seen it. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 12:49:52 pm »

Dang, people, that was WEEKS ago. Y'all don't read the newsbox, either.

It was a pug face for a while. Now it's back to the original one. Which, in case we haven't discussed this lately, is not a wombat.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 04:26:20 pm »

I noticed, I just figured since you went back to an old avatar it wasn't worth mentioning.

I get confused when people change their avatars - I don't bother reading the member info on the LH side of the page, I just glance at the picture and know who's talking. So when an avatar changes radically, I sometimes get confused and wonder who the newbie is.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 06:00:52 pm »

I have half a mind to try to find a way to disable the thing that lets Ash disable avatars.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 07:03:26 pm »

Who's Wombat?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 07:06:51 pm »

Who's Wombat?

The one who likes fugly dogs.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 10:59:12 pm »

Half-fox-terrier, half-pug... the fug!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 01:10:45 am »

Half-fox-terrier, half-pug... the fug!

Half bichon-frise, half pug...the bitchy fug!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2009, 01:15:23 am »

Shit folks. Some of us turn off the avatars and sig quotes and reduce the header info so we can just get to what matters...your posts supposedly.
Yeah - I'm pretty sure you're the ony one tyhat does that. Ash

Fuck
Drukk postyring frrom work.  Woot holidays
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 02:43:55 am »

Yeah - I'm pretty sure you're the ony one tyhat does that. Ash

Fuck
Drukk postyring frrom work.  Woot holidays

Oh my GOD I am so jealous of you right now. Ain't no drinkin' going on at my place of employment.

...hmm. Maybe I need to rectify that situation. You know, cuz I ain't seem to make enough bad decisions as it is.

Yes. Clearly.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 03:18:51 pm »

Oh my GOD I am so jealous of you right now. Ain't no drinkin' going on at my place of employment.

...hmm. Maybe I need to rectify that situation. You know, cuz I ain't seem to make enough bad decisions as it is.

Virtual card sent by a friend:  "A general guideline for this year's office holiday party is for you to do the exact opposite of what you did last year."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up