Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wow, 187 Post  (Read 2676 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Wow, 187 Post
« on: December 08, 2003, 07:23:37 pm »

Did anyone else get this title?  I  had it, but then I lost it.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Wow, 187 Post
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 07:30:37 pm »

I have no idea what you're talking about.  

...or do I?!?!?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wow, 187 Post
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 08:25:43 pm »

What, does 187 posts turn you into Nice Pete?

I seem to vaguely recall something like "omg 187 posts lolololol" but I can't be arsed to check.

Also, I think this is post 600 for me. Whee!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Wow, 187 Post
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 08:44:42 pm »

Dammit, the next closest person (sans custom title) is FeroJ and he has like 70 posts to go.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Wow, 187 Post
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 09:05:54 pm »

Don't worry, Zartan will be there soon enough.  At this rate, he'll make his 187th post....(counts on fingers)...tomorrow.  By noon.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Wow, 187 Post
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 02:24:39 am »

Hey wait, I could've sworn slink became "Molly (In Heaven)" when he hit 700 posts but I'm still Mr. Bear (Cornelius). And did King of the Make Outs move from 500 to 600? Where did Dr. Andretti come from? You're toying with me!
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Wow, 187 Post
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2003, 02:55:07 am »

Yes.  Yes, I am.  

Just with you, though.  Not anybody else.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up