Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®  (Read 8834 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
2009-12-21 - Prosciuttolax®
« on: December 21, 2009, 09:18:46 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12212009

What is this?

I'm not sure what this is.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 02:39:22 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 09:33:50 am »

It's MONEY, baby, that's what it is.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 10:07:59 am »

It is about how fuck*ng ridiculously hard life is and what a twisted sort of joke it is that a pill could somehow change that.

I don't find myself laughing but I do find myself agreeing.

We were never designed to stop eating good meat when it was available. When we were In Design, food was so rare that you just ate all you could because you probably wouldn't again for a coupla days.

We were never designed to drive cars. They were only recently invented! It would be unnatural to do that, even once a day, six times a day.

We are trying to legislate normalcy to cover whatever is consensus normal THIS SECOND and we betray ourselves on that point with nearly every waking breath.

And here are the talking cats. Alluding to it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 02:07:28 pm »

T needs to stop eating prosciutto right before bedtime.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 04:11:48 pm »

This is one of those that, if you have to have it explained, it wasn't meant for you.

I loved it.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 04:45:09 pm »

ash, it reminds me of ray from toilet party swapped with phillipe vis-a-vis ultra peanut.

in the best ways.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 10:01:56 pm »

Has Teodor lost weight, or is it just the #####?
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 10:39:09 pm »

It's a dream sequence. It's not, but I don't know the word for what it actually is. It's like this.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 02:28:19 am »

like that new drug that grows your eyelashes..... you have to get a prescription, but is insufficient eyelash length a huge deal?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 02:48:22 am »

I hate this. Also, I can't process some of your comments in a way that... Maybe I got hit in the head and I can't remember.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 04:08:09 am »

like that new drug that grows your eyelashes..... you have to get a prescription, but is insufficient eyelash length a huge deal?

When I was a child, women would tell my mother that they were jealous of my robust eyelashes. I did not take this as a compliment, for in my mind, it means I have Girl Eyes.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 04:21:00 am »

Women are always jealous of my hair, yeah.

It is weird.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 06:57:36 am »

Women are always jealous of my hair, yeah.

It is weird.

same here.  old ladies approach me in the grocery store and tell me how much of a shame it is for a boy to have such gorgeous hair.  i never know how to take it.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 07:00:59 am »

Yeah me too, you all have curly hair?  Is it all women over 40 that compliment you, but younger women will play with it while drunk?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: December 21 - Prosciuttolax®
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 07:23:52 am »

I was afflicted with that condition.  Thankfully, it faded along with my hair color.  Stylists used to cluck in sorrow when they cut my hair.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up