Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym  (Read 2425 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« on: December 22, 2009, 07:08:28 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12222009

Can we go back to the infrequent, in-character comics?
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 08:06:14 am »

this is a dumb one, onstrad.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 08:07:37 am »

I learned a new word today!

All of the characters in my stories have aptronyms. Does that mean I am unsubtle?
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 09:10:13 am »

When was the last time we saw Blister?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 01:52:27 pm »

Verily.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 02:10:04 pm »

Am I the only one who liked this?

I mean, it's a cheap gag, but it's well executed. It reminds me of the Achewoods of Yore, back when Phillipe was still standing on it.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 02:40:45 pm »

Am I the only one who liked this?

I mean, it's a cheap gag, but it's well executed. It reminds me of the Achewoods of Yore, back when Phillipe was still standing on it.


I like it. Since I like it, everyone who dislikes it is wrong.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 03:15:45 pm »

I enjoyed it.  I'm with Bobby.  Anyone who doesn't like this is a hater who jus' don't get it.  Y'all are jealous.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 03:39:49 pm »

This free cartoon is truly the limit.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 09:48:54 pm »

caveat emptor, right?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 12:33:55 pm »

I thought it was alright!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up