Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Worst Christmas Ever.  (Read 1417 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Worst Christmas Ever.
« on: December 25, 2009, 02:01:45 am »

No new episode of Jersey Shore tonight.  Time to drink poison.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Worst Christmas Ever.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 06:26:18 am »

funnier than danzig getting busted in the chops, but the fat dude should have saved it for that loud mouth broad in the background that keeps talking shit and heckling.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Christmas Ever.
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 11:51:07 am »

The first five hours of my christmas have involved a hospital, a roommate moving in with her parents, a roommate catching a greyhound to Oklahoma in the next 2-3 days and a 20 block walk.  So suck on that.

On the other hand, I have also had a ganja sucker I bought legally from a medical marijuana dispensary, eaten chinese food with a jewish dude on christmas and smoked a bowl of keif.  So take the good with the bad, I suppose.


I can't go into too much detail cause it is confusing and shitty, but, yeah, I worked 12 hours today at my job.  I was the only one there, usually there are 3-4 people.  It was the busiest day of our year.  I punched a wall in anger for the first time since high school (cause I wasn't the only one there, but in all reasonable ways I was.  Someone is getting fired Wednesday.  That is another long story.)  Anyways, yeah, that was the best part of my day.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up