Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not bleakly, not meekly, beat me on the bottom with a Women's Weekly  (Read 1727 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Not bleakly, not meekly, beat me on the bottom with a Women's Weekly
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 02:36:20 am »

Hilarious.  When was that do you suppose?  Late 70s, early 80s?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Not bleakly, not meekly, beat me on the bottom with a Women's Weekly
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 05:12:15 am »

Erm, mid-80s I think. Actually just checked the Youtube description, my suspicions are confirmed.

I don't remember posting this earlier. I'm glad you enjoyed it anyhow Mr Mur Cray
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up