Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: mi avit  (Read 3111 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
mi avit
« on: January 05, 2010, 08:26:31 am »

does my new avatar change your impression of me?

Logged

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 10:59:53 am »

attention please administrators of the board

would you please change my display name

thank you
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 11:28:39 am »

It's a very good... avatar.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: mi avit
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 01:34:10 pm »

Are you indeed falling down?  Or do you just want the wrong kind of food at the wrong time?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 01:43:11 pm »

attention please administrators of the board

would you please change my display name

thank you

To what? 

And why?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 02:57:30 pm »

I guess the question remains: is it better to be a slut or a whore?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 03:04:19 pm »

There.  Now be good or I'll banish you to the land of wind and ghosts.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 04:38:30 pm »

anano-wa avitar zen zen wakarimasen
Logged

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2010, 05:24:33 pm »

I think I'm going to get a facebook
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 05:53:14 pm »

Aww, you are becoming one of us. I think this is one of the internet's greatest success stories.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 06:44:40 pm »

It's a ruse, a plot, a conspiracy.

Or else...he was one of us all along.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 09:28:25 pm »

I subscribed to the ACLU.  something like $35 a year or something.  Then when it came time to re-up, I can't remember exactly what happened, but their customer service pissed me off, and I think I tried to complain about whatever was pissing me off, and got even more pissed off by their response or the inability to get in touch with anyone in their customer service.  So I no longer subscribe to the ACLU.  But I have this bumper sticker they sent me.  it says 'I'm a constitution voter.'

I dunno.  I'm not happy with it.  I want something stronger.  Something like "Jesus hates Republicans"

_ :o_

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 12:04:56 am »

I subscribed to the ACLU.  something like $35 a year or something.  Then when it came time to re-up, I can't remember exactly what happened, but their customer service pissed me off, and I think I tried to complain about whatever was pissing me off, and got even more pissed off by their response or the inability to get in touch with anyone in their customer service.  So I no longer subscribe to the ACLU.  But I have this bumper sticker they sent me.  it says 'I'm a constitution voter.'

I dunno.  I'm not happy with it.  I want something stronger.  Something like "Jesus hates Republicans"

_ :o_

You could always get a Jesus Was a Liberal t-shirt
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: mi avit
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 03:33:07 am »

I'm just wondering why you would ever need to get in contact with the ACLU's customer service. That's where the real story is.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 04:33:54 am »

I don't know maybe they was sending my subscription to the wrong address or they kept sending me renewal notices after I had already renewed or something.

anywya, no one discussed the topic of this which was does someone's avatar influence what you think aobut that person?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up