Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: mi avit  (Read 3105 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: mi avit
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 04:45:42 am »

Ah, OK. That makes sense. I just read it as you gave $35 to the ACLU and got one of those cards to put in your wallet and a bumper sticker.

Umm, avatars. Yeah, it probably does. Unless you're Asherdan.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 04:59:35 am »

Asherdan's avatar looks like an evil scientist, and I like it.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: mi avit
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 08:45:58 am »

I heard there was a study done that showed that people of similar body weight tended to hang out with each other more than with people of dissimilar body weight.

That was in real life but I wonder if that's true also for internet message boards.

PS why did jay ell change to not having an avatar?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up