Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack  (Read 14405 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 04:51:42 am »

"Love in an Elevator" seems like it would be an instant sexual buzzkill.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2010, 04:53:48 am »

How about a Bobby Goldsboro two-fer.  Watchin' Scotty Grow backed up by Honey.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2010, 04:57:32 am »

"Santa Claus is a Black Man" would be a REAL polarizer.

Most people would be instantly turned off but the few who weren't would probably love it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2010, 03:28:52 pm »

bad music for the bad touch:

the bad touch-bloodhound gang
jerry was a racecar driver-primus
anything by hatebreed
anything by tool(unless either of you have dreadlocks and/or a nose ring)
anything by limp bizkit
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 04:11:59 pm »

anything by tool(unless either of you have dreadlocks and/or a nose ring)

What about "Stinkfist?"

(aka "Track #1," because MTV wouldn't put "Stinkfist" on the screen.)
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2010, 04:19:40 pm »

What about "Stinkfist?"

(aka "Track #1," because MTV wouldn't put "Stinkfist" on the screen.)

its ironic because the things they actually show arent any better than that word.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2010, 04:21:48 pm »

Slightly off topic, I once saw a male stripper dance to "Closer" and it was terribly tragic on several levels:  

1) any song with a lyric "my whole existence is flawed" should not be played along with nudity.  Ever.
2) the dude's black rubber/vinyl goth ##### were too rubbery, and he basically ended up struggling while laying on the floor to get them off.
3) in Canada, we've got the $1 and $2 coins, and there is nothing sadder than watching a grown man crawl around on the floor picking up pocket change with his wang flopping around.  There is no dignity in that.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2010, 04:23:53 pm »

3) in Canada, we've got the $1 and $2 coins, and there is nothing sadder than watching a grown man crawl around on the floor picking up pocket change with his wang flopping around.  There is no dignity in that.

What if he was also wearing socks? Socks and sandals?
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2010, 04:53:01 pm »

There are many reasons why the US should go to $1 coins.  This, however, is not one of them.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2010, 06:32:19 pm »

There are many reasons why the US should go to $1 coins.  This, however, is not one of them.



the change machine at school gives these out and the vending machines accept them.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2010, 06:49:56 pm »

Slightly off topic, I once saw a male stripper dance to "Closer" and it was terribly tragic on several levels:  

1) any song with a lyric "my whole existence is flawed" should not be played along with nudity.  Ever.
2) the dude's black rubber/vinyl goth ##### were too rubbery, and he basically ended up struggling while laying on the floor to get them off.
3) in Canada, we've got the $1 and $2 coins, and there is nothing sadder than watching a grown man crawl around on the floor picking up pocket change with his wang flopping around.  There is no dignity in that.

This is the Final Jeopardy! answer to the question:  "What is the saddest thing?"  Smells wins by doubling up.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2010, 07:12:58 pm »

the change machine at school gives these out and the vending machines accept them.
I have a pile of these things due to train station ticket machines. At some point I guess Ill deposit them, because I otherwise have no reason to carry around clunky coins for purchases. They suck.

Also smells wins saddest thing of the day award.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2010, 07:39:06 pm »

dollar coins should be awesome, but they're too big and heavy. here's a national stimulus idea i think a lot of people can get behind: upgrade the coins.

make a quarter worth a dollar, a dime worth fifty cents, a nickel worth a quarter, and a penny worth a dime. rounded cash transactions have been scientifically proven to be fair or consumer-biased. [citation needed]

puts money in our pockets and doesn't cost the gov't a thing.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2010, 08:32:54 pm »

I like the dollar coins. I never see them, but I like them. I keep them in my left pocket. That way when I'm just buying a soda or whatnot I don't even need to futz with my wallet.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2010, 08:54:20 pm »

dollar coins should be awesome, but they're too big and heavy. here's a national stimulus idea i think a lot of people can get behind: upgrade the coins.

make a quarter worth a dollar, a dime worth fifty cents, a nickel worth a quarter, and a penny worth a dime. rounded cash transactions have been scientifically proven to be fair or consumer-biased. [citation needed]

puts money in our pockets and doesn't cost the gov't a thing.
Yeah man, Hyperinflation is awesome. Its doing amazing things for Zimbabwe. 
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up