Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack  (Read 14372 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2010, 03:33:40 pm »

schwayze sounded like good boffin' tunes on late night last week.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2010, 05:09:39 pm »

I love the Sacajawea dollars.  One of my friends calls them "doubloons" because they're gold.  I like them because you can tell how many bucks you have in your pocket without looking, and they make people smile when you pay with them.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2010, 05:30:15 pm »

So you guys are aware we switched from Sacajawea coins to presidential ones, right?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2010, 05:36:36 pm »

Are they still gold coloured at least?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2010, 05:41:28 pm »

Are they still gold coloured at least?

Yup. And Reagan will even get one. So there's that to look forward to.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2010, 06:36:51 pm »

Has anyone seen a William Henry Harrison presidential coin? He was my favorite president and I have yet to catch his coin.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2010, 07:13:07 pm »

I thought they were releasing them 5 per year like they did with the quarters.  Are they up to Harrison already?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2010, 07:19:36 pm »

I got a bunch of American dollar coins from a train ticket machine on Long Island when I visited your country in August.  Most of them were the ones with Sacajawea, but I also have a John Adams, a Thomas Jefferson, a James Monroe, a John Quincy Adams, and an Andrew Jackson.

I like the presidential coin idea because it makes your coins like Pokémon.  Andrew Jackson, I choose you!
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2010, 08:54:40 pm »

Gonna have to wait a while for that Reagan one.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2010, 10:39:04 pm »

That spotlight stealing Tyler never gives up does he? The people need to know of the great William Henry Harrison, not this Tyler jerk!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2010, 11:29:09 pm »

Seriously, when Hawaii and Alaska finally got slotted into their places on the state board it seemed like an eternity had ended for me.

I thought DC and the territories were last, not HI and AK.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2010, 12:50:38 am »

I have seen and spent his coin.

I gave you a can because I thought this was really clever. But it turns out you actually have seen and may well have spent his coin. I wasn't aware of this series, see. But still, you got a can!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2010, 12:55:14 am »

but then again, maybe this is because I spend too much on drunk snacks anyway. In St Louis i have not yet found a place in walking distance that will serve me cheese fries within walking distance of my place. In Paris... that was not an issue.
OK, maybe not cheese fries, but "sandwich grec" (like a less-great gyros) and french fries.

Salt Lake isn't as bad of a place to drink as you all may have heard (or maybe it is) but one thing we do lack is late night snacking. I just remember in Germany it was super easy to find döner late at night which is awesome.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2010, 03:49:41 am »

Salt Lake isn't as bad of a place to drink as you all may have heard (or maybe it is) but one thing we do lack is late night snacking. I just remember in Germany it was super easy to find döner late at night which is awesome.

If you like low-alcohol beer, Salt Lake is indeed a great place to drink!

Concur on döner, though.  Why the hell don't we have that in the States?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Maximum Cuddles Soundtrack
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2010, 04:37:04 am »

Seriously, it is impossible to find here. Even if you do find something with the same name, it's not the same. At least out west. There is a place in LA (Eagle Rock?) called Spitz that does pretty well, and it is very good, but not quite there.

And if you don't mind drinking it bottled, there is normal beer in Utah. I have several empties to prove it. We also have two excellent beer bars in Salt Lake (by beer bars I don't mean the kind, soon to be obsolete I imagine because of new and improved liquor laws, that only serve low-point beer, but full bars with robust imported and domestic beer selections). Two whole bars! We're making serious progress here.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up