Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pointing out that what you have to say is stupid =/= censorship  (Read 1272 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Pointing out that what you have to say is stupid =/= censorship
« on: January 07, 2010, 05:45:57 pm »

man what?

you get all faggy and then lock the thread.

dude, you guys just automatically think modern art is stupid, huh?

y'all ever think maybe y'all is a bunch a ignorant rednecks?

no, I wouldn't call it censorship, I'd just call it ignorance, what y'all do.

that was a nice thread with some nice modern art in it and some interesting links

you guys are FAGS man.  just plain faggy faggy fags.


And then some bitch goes and posts some provocative shit, all deniggrating me and my modern art post, and then they go and delete it... I think it was august west what did it, but I forget who it was to be honest.  so there's a missing post in there, inbetween my posts.


Logged

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
Re: Pointing out that what you have to say is stupid =/= censorship
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 05:48:41 pm »

ya know... if yer' gonna be all faggy and start calling names and being pissy like that, don't lock the frickin thread, eh!  Don't do it.  Leave the thread open so I can point out what a fag you are in the thread.

it's just rude, locking the thread like that, after you say some bad vibes and call some childish names.

you're like a child, running around "I cant hear you I can't hear you"

you're like a child is what you are.

a faggy little child
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up