Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife  (Read 3695 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
« on: January 07, 2010, 09:56:38 pm »

Link

Try not to let any diseases happen inside of you.


[edit: fixed date in title - Cort]
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 07:43:34 pm by Choop »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-97 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 10:03:16 pm »

Ooooh.

Is Daisy Owl going to become even more like Achewood in being a comic that is sometimes too dark to read first thing in the morning? Wonderful, but, ooooooh...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-97 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 11:25:04 pm »

I for one am glad he's going with more ridiculous sound effects.
Logged

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 01:49:45 am »

I haven't been crazy about this "arc" but this one is gold. GOLD!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Logged

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 05:30:44 am »

i am still anti-skub
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 06:22:12 pm »

This strip is cute and sentimental. I have been pleasantly sentimentalized. Actually, it may not be sentimental. I think I am using that word in place of another that evokes a similar tenderness. Maybe the word I am thinking of is "tender".
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 07:35:28 pm »

This strip is cute and sentimental. I have been pleasantly sentimentalized. Actually, it may not be sentimental. I think I am using that word in place of another that evokes a similar tenderness. Maybe the word I am thinking of is "tender".

So you've been pleasantly tenderized, then.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 07:38:32 pm »

So you've been pleasantly tenderized, then.

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up