Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixtape 2010  (Read 20787 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2010, 11:12:30 am »

I'm back to a computer where I can burn cds so I should be good to go by mid-week, send me addresses if you want in, people.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 05:16:53 am by pmcd9 »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2010, 05:38:57 pm »

it cost less than $2 dollars each to mail everyone's CD out, even Doc. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 01:04:24 am by greenkoolayd »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2010, 05:17:10 am »

Doc, did I send you my addy?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 06:09:32 am »

You did, sorry I didn't reply. My cover art is done and the joy should be sent by wednesday tomorrow being official national beer and barbecue day.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2010, 03:06:56 pm »

I've hit a snag compiling my latest disc.  I may offer my previous mix which I don't think any of you have anyway.

Either way, I'm ready to start collecting addresses if you want a disc from me.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2010, 11:50:45 pm »

I'm in, and I don't have your previous.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2010, 02:47:34 am »

Was pleasantly surprised to pull gk's mix out of the mailbox. Will post impressions later tonight.

Edit: Well, maybe tomorrow. There's an hour and a half of music here!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:56:35 am by lprkn »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2010, 03:09:05 am »

Green Kool Aid, dude, it's 95 songs.  That's not a mixtape, it's a fuck*ng box set.  Do you have a track list?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2010, 02:07:21 pm »

I got mine Monday night but haven't had a chance to even remove it from the envelope yet.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2010, 03:03:27 pm »

well, i just put as many songs as would fit.  i didnt really think of the actual number of tracks.

you can access the playlist here (MS Word document).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 04:14:52 pm by greenkoolayd »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2010, 08:29:25 pm »

Thanks.  Now I can listen to this in the way that the compiler intended.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2010, 08:33:53 pm »

Is it sad that Sublime's version of Hong Kong Phooey is in my regular rotation? Also: The Ramones - Spider-man.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2010, 08:47:03 pm »

Is it sad that Sublime's version of Hong Kong Phooey is in my regular rotation?

not in the least.  there are much sadder things about you  ;)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2010, 02:25:19 am »

I received mine yesterday despite not having actually signed up for one. Thanks, GK. It's on my spouse's desk awaiting transfer to my iPod.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2010, 03:08:18 am »

I received mine yesterday despite not having actually signed up for one. Thanks, GK. It's on my spouse's desk awaiting transfer to my iPod.

crap.  i sent one to everyone on the giftlist ;D

talk about dumb....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up