Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixtape 2010  (Read 20876 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2010, 03:23:11 am »

crap.  i sent one to everyone on the giftlist ;D

talk about dumb....

That's what I was going to do... 

If that's not the right list then what is?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2010, 03:57:05 am »

Same here, man. Once I do get mine done, I am going to send it to anyone who asks, plus those on the gift list.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2010, 06:28:27 pm »

hey guys
so, I do not think it is in the cards for me to mail mine out...
1. budget
but mostly
2. last time I made the mix and never sent it out because I am horrible at Getting Things Done.

so I am working on a mix, and I will post it somewhere online, even with cover art.

yay!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2010, 08:55:37 pm »

hey guys
so, I do not think it is in the cards for me to mail mine out...
1. budget
but mostly
2. last time I made the mix and never sent it out because I am horrible at Getting Things Done.

so I am working on a mix, and I will post it somewhere online, even with cover art.

yay!

Copout!!!  Just kidding, but seriously don't fail us.  We all want to listen to your mix.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2010, 08:58:50 pm »

Okay, my mix was in pretty bad disarray.  I couldn't come up with a track listing that worked for me.  I added nearly 50 songs to my playlist, but last night I put together a mix that I really like and I think I am done unless I decide to make a second disc out of the leftovers.  Also, there are several more songs that I want to consider for the second disc.  Or maybe I'll just keep them on the back burner for a future disc.

I need to get the artwork in order and I'll be putting my mix together very soon.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2010, 02:56:48 am »

Okay, my mix was in pretty bad disarray.  I couldn't come up with a track listing that worked for me.  I added nearly 50 songs to my playlist, but last night I put together a mix that I really like and I think I am done unless I decide to make a second disc out of the leftovers.  Also, there are several more songs that I want to consider for the second disc.  Or maybe I'll just keep them on the back burner for a future disc.

I need to get the artwork in order and I'll be putting my mix together very soon.

S ned it to me Mrcare?.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2010, 03:26:51 am »

S ned it to me Mrcare?.

I don't have your addy anymore.  PM me.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2010, 04:15:06 pm »

I don't have your addy anymore.  PM me.

Best wait 'til you sober up, though.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2010, 12:17:09 am »

i LOLed at 'mr care'.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2010, 11:08:44 pm »

Thanks for the mix GK, it came today. Not sure why it took two weeks from the postmark when you live one state over, but I am listening to it now and I dig that Blind Melon cover of 3 is a magic number.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2010, 11:15:04 pm »

if any one person only likes one song in my CD, then its great.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I Make Hamburgers
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2010, 06:09:12 am »

I just received today a wonderful mixtape in the mail from Doc.  I haven't had a chance to completely digest it yet, but one song is already Brain Tape.  Thanks for the awesome customization of the cover art especially for me.  I mean, I hope you didn't compliment Wombat on her awesome facial hair.

I make Hamburgers, I get all the girls...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I Make Hamburgers
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2010, 03:12:04 pm »

  I mean, I hope you didn't compliment Wombat on her awesome facial hair.

WTF!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2010, 03:58:55 pm »

I should have known that would come out sounding all wrong.

If he complimented you on your awesome facial hair it would be weird because you don't have facial hair.  If he customizes your disc I would guess he would write something about your awesome pugs.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2010, 10:19:35 pm »

Glad you like it Paul. Horrifyingly I don't think Wombat was on the giving list. That said there were also a couple of people that got missed because I moved house in the middle of sending them out and lost my list so if anyone who wants one doesn't get one let me know.

P.s. I've recieved yours Tony, will give proper appreciation when my net is more reliable.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up