Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixtape 2010  (Read 20820 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2010, 02:37:09 am »

Only if it's a drunk Judy mixdisc.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2010, 02:43:53 am »

Havbe OALS mixdisc

Afte ridscussion with DOC I will MAKE a dmixfisc. and it will send it. Whop want a mixdisc.

sign me up, ninja.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2010, 02:47:55 am »

Havbe OALS mixdisc

Afte ridscussion with DOC I will MAKE a dmixfisc. and it will send it. Whop want a mixdisc.

Shit yeah, but only if you PM me your addy so I can send you the one I just finished
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2010, 03:31:05 am »

Drunk'n Judy!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2010, 08:36:48 pm »

Hooray!  I got Wombat's new disc and her old one too!  Love the Linda Linda song and the Bob's doing Psycho Killer.

Hooray!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2010, 08:47:22 pm »

Oh man, I'm so weirded out because I just read your post listening to Psycho Killer, the version from Disc 2 of The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads. Crazy!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2010, 02:12:44 am »

ALCON:

We have decided to get our bone on to every mixtape that was and/or will be sent to us.

Lprkn's came first (so to speak), it was a bit of a challenge due to the genre not exactly lending itself to getting mad-rutty.

I'll get one put together based on my DJ set at Baco de Mayo X.

That is all.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2010, 02:14:57 am »

...a bit of a challenge due to the genre not exactly lending itself to getting mad-rutty.

Um...it's a feature?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2010, 02:31:37 am »

Um...it's a feature?

We just outsourced the hella yellin' about the sex to Cookie Monster is all.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2010, 03:22:04 am »

...it was a bit of a challenge due to the genre not exactly lending itself to getting mad-rutty.

it works for scandinavians that burn down churches and consume the flesh of other human beings.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2010, 04:55:31 am »

A fecund group, if there ever was one.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2010, 04:51:33 pm »

I've got Hong Kong Phooey stuck in my ear.  Thanks Green Kool Aid.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2010, 05:15:23 pm »

I've got Hong Kong Phooey stuck in my ear.  Thanks Green Kool Aid.

Is that the Sublime version? Because I've had that song in my regular rotation for years. Is so good.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2010, 05:29:32 pm »

Is that the Sublime version? Because I've had that song in my regular rotation for years. Is so good.

Yes.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Mixtape 2010
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2010, 06:20:11 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up