Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Elvis and Limmo  (Read 1594 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Elvis and Limmo
« on: January 08, 2010, 07:45:15 am »

I baked a cake for Elvis, but I'll share it with you Limmo!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Elvis and Limmo
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 08:22:55 am »

I baked a cake for Limmo, Elvis' mother says he can't have any because he needs to watch his weight but he can have a healthy choice nutrition-free cake-stitute
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Elvis and Limmo
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 02:01:24 pm »

I baked a cake for Limmo, Elvis' mother says he can't have any because he needs to watch his weight but he can have a healthy choice nutrition-free cake-stitute

http://www.pod-comic.com/?p=683

Pedro has a the signed original for this one.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Elvis and Limmo
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 03:39:27 pm »

Maybe Paul will share that cake and sit on it, too.

Oh god no...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Elvis and Limmo
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 03:59:24 pm »

Happy Birthday Limmo.  Enjoy a peanut butter, nanner and bacon sandwich in memory of your birthday pal Elvis.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Elvis and Limmo
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 03:14:30 am »

http://www.pod-comic.com/?p=683

Pedro has a the signed original for this one.

Ok that one was pretty good.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Elvis and Limmo
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 05:18:07 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday Elvis and Limmo
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 06:01:34 am »

Ah, the sailing Elvis. Captain Elvis!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up