Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Saddest Video You Will See Today  (Read 2522 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 10:34:06 pm »

its like the whole run of the TV show lost, taking place in a 6X6 space.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 12:32:03 am »

I love the random fits of rage when he throws his hands in the air, and the living hell of prying those doors open only to see full concrete wall. Also I admire his ability to hold it in for 42 hours.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 10:33:33 am »

It's only sad because of the minor key piano music.  Throw Yakkity Sax over it and you got a yuk-fest.
Logged
ACHIEVE

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 12:44:28 pm »

I love the random fits of rage when he throws his hands in the air, and the living hell of prying those doors open only to see full concrete wall. Also I admire his ability to hold it in for 42 hours.

Just because you can't see the soak through doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 04:09:15 pm »

I love the random fits of rage when he throws his hands in the air, and the living hell of prying those doors open only to see full concrete wall. Also I admire his ability to hold it in for 42 hours.

I think he pissed out the door at the 12 hour mark.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 06:27:24 pm »

at least he had a deck of cards.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 06:53:57 pm »

at least he had a deck of cards.

I think that's the stuff in his wallet.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up