Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Halp.  (Read 8730 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Halp.
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2010, 07:46:05 am »

No love for "The Voyage of the Mimi"?

Holy shit is has been a long time since I even thought about that god damned film series. Somehow it makes sense that you, LFM, would bring it up. I don't know why. Anyway, I remember we had to watch that when I was in middle school. Was Ben Affleck in that? WTF?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Halp.
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2010, 08:06:56 am »

Baffleck was the captain's grandson, linnea.

I remember everything useless, it is my power, if we were in the same room, I could whistle the theme song to Mimi for you.

I am glad that people understand it is my role to remember something completely unnecessary like that.

Just a few hours ago, I myself understood instinctively that jay-elle was going to be the girl who stood up for girls everywhere in summer camp by eating live pets.

The TOUAMB is becoming self-aware!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Halp.
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2010, 02:29:00 am »

The TOUAMB is becoming self-aware!

The TOUAMB=ATM machine.

sorry LFM
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Halp.
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2010, 03:17:29 am »

little LFM is a VIP person, blue, for your FYI
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Halp.
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2010, 03:23:41 am »

little LFM is a VIP person, blue, for your FYI

You get a tiny can of TCoDP for that one.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Halp.
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2010, 03:26:34 am »

i'm rofl laughing
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Halp.
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2010, 04:48:33 am »

This is... ABOUT me and I've lost track of what you guys are talking about.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Halp.
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2010, 08:09:24 am »

The www web has in imo ensured the death of correctly or appropriately used acronyms tbf fair

RIP in peace.

IIRC correctly though there was this test werhe eyvetrihng was slpet lkie tihs but you can siltl udntsaenrd it esialy. The acronym thing is a lot like that, you just read it as normal. Human brain is pretty amazing, tbs sure tbs sure
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 08:12:37 am by Drygioni »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Halp.
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2010, 10:14:30 pm »

IIRC correctly though there was this test werhe eyvetrihng was slpet lkie tihs but you can siltl udntsaenrd it esialy.

And when this study came out, everyone felt the need to write blog posts that were intentionally misspelled.  That got old in a hurry.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up