Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: sympathy for the Haitians  (Read 22741 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: sympathy for the Haitians
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2010, 05:39:08 pm »

Opioids are cough suppressors, right?  Maybe that is why she got them?

Yeah, I've had hydrocodone as a cough suppressant before. I've got half a bottle of liquid gold in my fridge right now, in fact.

Quote from: Wikipedia
Opioids can cause cough suppression, which can be both an indication for opioid administration or an unintended side effect.

Seems so. It'd make more sense to give her a syrup, though, right? I think that she may have been in a lot of pain initially.

Hey, are you guys giving away prescription drugs on The Giving Tree? If so, I totally want in.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: sympathy for the Haitians
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2010, 07:20:47 pm »

im not giving my Rx drugs away.  that shit is expensive.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: sympathy for the Haitians
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2010, 02:02:05 am »

im not giving my Rx drugs away.  that shit is expensive.

Yeah, no. I'm a hoarder.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up