Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: holy crud  (Read 2279 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

spinn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
    • Scribs
holy crud
« on: January 14, 2010, 05:07:17 am »

...somehow Firefox remembered my password for the forum, 'cos I certainly don't. And when I logged in I had two spam PMs from late 2006.

So, this forum's basically new to me, and usually when I get to a new forum I look at announcement posts, check out the forums, look around and what's going, get a feel for the WELL SCREW IT. This is(n't) the official Achewood forum and if I feel like comin' in goddamn hot I think you people can handle it. Time from getting asian porn spam to clicking Post is gonna be roughly three minutes. I only got here looking for pictures of Bruce Willis in a shipping crate anyway.

Logged
Jack Pendley's av1d - now on set 4  <-- oh man this is a link to a web site that died like three years ago

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: holy crud
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 05:23:24 am »

Welcome back.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: holy crud
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 05:25:48 am »

Did a search for 'Bruce Willis in shipping crates', got this Wikipedia page.
Logged

spinn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
    • Scribs
Re: holy crud
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 05:34:16 am »

Yeah, me too. Was hoping for an actual in-context picture, though. Looks like someone actually uploaded the movie on to youtube in 10-minute segments, but 1) I don't know where in the movie it is, and 2) it would mean essentially watching the movie, and I don't wanna break that streak.

Logged
Jack Pendley's av1d - now on set 4  <-- oh man this is a link to a web site that died like three years ago

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: holy crud
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 06:15:04 am »

man that movie gets undeservedly besmirched all the dang ol' time. i for one enjoyed it, probably because i went in with low expectations.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: holy crud
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 07:12:41 am »

I think it is possible to enjoy it, but I don't think it is possible to 'unfairly' besmirch it
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: holy crud
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 07:24:04 am »

I love that movie in all its beshitted glory.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: holy crud
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 02:13:29 pm »

Tangential: It's nice that Scribs is back.
Logged

spinn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
    • Scribs
Logged
Jack Pendley's av1d - now on set 4  <-- oh man this is a link to a web site that died like three years ago

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: holy crud
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 06:55:42 am »

I'm always intrigued what people think when I show them out-of-context scenes from this movie.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up