Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.  (Read 10413 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 03:16:31 am »

Apologies for intrudin' on your birthday, yeah, sorry.

Just going with the flow of the ramble.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 03:14:19 pm »

It's especially easy to get distracted by Betty Page...  I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 03:30:47 pm »

Betty Page is arguably the most influential person of the 20th century. I, for one, wouldn't have it any other way.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 03:57:15 pm »

personally, she isnt such a big deal.  i dont dig high cut bangs.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2010, 04:53:21 pm »

in all honesty it wasn't a very good movie but mmm boobies
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2010, 06:29:53 pm »

Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2010, 02:37:10 am »

I find Bettie Page HERSELF, quite attractive, but... most women should not have those bangs. At all.

Most women are made pronouncedly less attractive by those bangs.

Certain women who do not understand men and what attracts them have come to the conclusion that they are why men like her.

And then they'll grow those bangs.

And that leads to... suffering.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2010, 06:15:12 am »

I'm pretty sure we've talked about this before.  I'm of the opinion that most woman who wear bangs have never heard of Bettie Page.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2010, 06:44:25 am »

Have we? It seems like something I'd talk about, sure.

All I'm saying is there are bangs and then there are "I will look like a 50s pin-up because I have these bangs" bangs.

And the... second ones are the ones I am talking about.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2010, 06:53:37 am »

It's a case by case basis for sure.  Some women look great with Bettie Page bangs.  Also, you have an off kilter view of women.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2010, 06:59:56 am »

Quote from: pmcd9
Also, you have an off kilter view of women.

Is there a standard view?

I have no doubt, of course, that whatever it is I deviate from it greatly, I'm sure you're right but...

If there is a generally agreed upon standard view, it would be an interesting thing to know.

As I have been both girl-crazy and living-deeply-inside-my-own-head since roughly the age of twelve, I guess that equals my never considering what the median or mean of "what most dudes want in a lady as opposed to what I'm into" actually is. I don't think it's that I have a problem with believing I'm "normal" my problem is with believing I'm "intrisically right" until I step back and think about it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2010, 01:50:28 pm »

I would just like to break in here and say I don't give a shit about Bettie Page, but most women should think twice, or maybe half a dozen times, about bangs. It is usually not a good idea.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2010, 04:33:30 pm »

Also, you have an off kilter view of women.

Is there a standard view?

Yes. Looking from behind, standing at the entrance to the kitchen.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2010, 05:17:07 pm »

Yes. Looking from behind, standing at the entrance to the kitchen.

also, i better smell a ham sammich being built for me while my dinner is cooking in the oven.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Delta Niner.
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2010, 06:50:50 pm »

Yes. Looking from behind, standing at the entrance to the kitchen.

Barefoot, of course.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up