Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whadda ya do for money, honey...  (Read 7617 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Whadda ya do for money, honey...
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 10:03:18 pm »

See the thread re: queers to find out why I have to go take a cold shower now.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Whadda ya do for money, honey...
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 10:53:57 pm »

See the thread re: queers to find out why I have to go take a cold shower now.
Also, many other threads where JL professes undying Mrs Robinsonesque crushes on Judy.  A perfect storm of arousing imagery no doubt.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Whadda ya do for money, honey...
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 03:32:33 am »

I admit it: I have a crush on every boy.

And most girls.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Whadda ya do for money, honey...
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2010, 05:11:41 am »

I admit it: I have a crush on every boy.

And most girls.

Well now I feel far less special.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Whadda ya do for money, honey...
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 03:04:28 pm »

You're special, Judy, because you're the only one here young enough to make me feel dirty about it.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up