Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case  (Read 4657 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« on: January 15, 2010, 01:54:29 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01152010

What the hell is going on with that guy's eye lids?
Logged

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 02:13:01 pm »

"We ain't put 'em in a headlock 'til they crap!"

Yes.  More Rough Chuckles and Beef's old mullet/jheri curl.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 02:29:06 pm »

Oh, is Onstad still drawing comics?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 04:38:45 pm »

Holy shit. I have so much to say about this. I could write a fuck*ng dissertation on this thing.

First off, I'm certain that there is a 100% possibility that "anal extrusion artist" is a real thing.

Second, "I'm careful in life to make sure that power is actual." Holy shit. That is like, my entire world view right there. And Onstad/Ray just articulated it perfectly in a way that I previously could not.

Thirdly, "Yeah good SOLUTION Ray like I'm adopted by you or something" That's exactly what fuck*ng happens!

I love this. If this strip were a female of legal age I would endeavor to procure her consent to bone her.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 04:46:59 pm »

My life is built around Beef's cardinal mistake, picking up other mens' turds.

Yeah.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 04:53:38 pm »

What the hell is going on with that guy's eye lids?
The Pit of Despair has the answer
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 05:15:12 pm »


Second, "I'm careful in life to make sure that power is actual." Holy shit. That is like, my entire world view right there.

That's pretty much the first thing they teach you in law school.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 05:20:31 pm »

Apparently he is, it's just that drawing fantastically shaped dog turds is slowing him down.

Seriously, what are those dogs, anal extrusion artists?

ALSO: Bonus cans for the dude who runs down the molecule science for the lazy ones of us.

Those are the kind of turd you get from a headlocked dog, it's that simple.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 05:31:15 pm »

i guess this is the age where ray stopped developing, emotionally.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 07:15:30 pm »

ALSO: Bonus cans for the dude who runs down the molecule science for the lazy ones of us.

Formaldehyde on top, nicotine on the bottom.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 07:39:31 pm »

I had an awesome friend offer me a similar option back in knuckle head days.  I didn't take her up on it, and often wonder how my life would have been different if I had.

I like this strip.  It's classic Ray & Beef.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 07:52:26 pm »

I had that exact shirt Ray is wearing, and I am also careful to make sure that power is actual. It was an immediate agreement among my housemates that there would be nothing in the home that cant use a toilet.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 09:00:54 pm »

Well then you can have a cat. It must be true if the Wall Street Journal says it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 09:08:39 pm »

Big boned.  She wasn't kidding.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 01:17:32 am »

Formaldehyde on top, nicotine on the bottom.

As soon as Ash asked the question, I knew that Victoria would be the one to answer it.

For serious, this is getting spooky.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up