Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 Things  (Read 8080 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 Things
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 04:21:29 pm »

Thankfully I haven't yet had the chance to decide whether to taxidermy a pug. 
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 100 Things
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 09:04:43 pm »

While it would be hilarious to have a coffee table taxidermy terrarium, like with a stuffed fox holding a stuffed pheasant in its mouth amongst reeds and dried vegetation...I can't say the same for actual pets that you love.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 100 Things
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 10:33:55 pm »

I'd like a jackalope. Or other mythical animals. Put legs on a snake, add some horns, and you've got a dragon. Ooh, I wonder if you could make dinosaurs. Or a little centaur, but with a penis instead of a human torso. And what would the hoss part be? Like... Oh! Wait! the human part would be a bird, and the hoss part would be a hamster.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 100 Things
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 11:17:48 pm »

To bring the thread back on topic:

When I remove my #####, I step on one sock with the opposite foot, while I lift that leg out of the #####.   The leg, calf, and foot comes out of the ##### as thought it were from the day it was born.  This process is repeated for the side of the body that God has turned away from.

It is done quickly and on the sly.   I'm not sure I could maintain proper attractiveness while contorting up enough to play my thumb close enough to my ankle to reach my sock.

If I am visiting "foreign shores", I fold my ##### and shirt as I remove them.

I take the time to be a gentleman.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 100 Things
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 04:15:14 am »

I'd like a jackalope. Or other mythical animals. Put legs on a snake, add some horns, and you've got a dragon. Ooh, I wonder if you could make dinosaurs. Or a little centaur, but with a penis instead of a human torso. And what would the hoss part be? Like... Oh! Wait! the human part would be a bird, and the hoss part would be a hamster.

Please behold: http://www.roguetaxidermy.com/Archived_Site/pages/chimera.htm

Damn right, we Minnesotans ARE weirder than you all down there in Houston (but not Portland).
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 100 Things
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 04:25:20 am »

Please behold: http://www.roguetaxidermy.com/Archived_Site/pages/chimera.htm

Damn right, we Minnesotans ARE weirder than you all down there in Houston (but not Portland).

that is the coolest fucked up thing thing ever.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 100 Things
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2010, 05:59:55 am »

Wow. A lady made that Chimera. Dang. I guess I always thought of taxidermy as a hobby or profession of old guys. I have never met a taxidermist, though, so I'm not sure where I got that stereotype.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 100 Things
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2010, 03:06:28 pm »

Wow. A lady made that Chimera. Dang. I guess I always thought of taxidermy as a hobby or profession of old guys. I have never met a taxidermist, though, so I'm not sure where I got that stereotype.

its a thing of society in general, that women arent known for thier urges to kill a living thing, then prepare the dead body to make it appear to be living.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 100 Things
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2010, 04:40:57 pm »

that is the coolest fucked up thing thing ever.






<--------- I concur.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up