Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica  (Read 6866 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« on: January 16, 2010, 09:39:39 pm »

First of all, let us all admit to ourselves that back in the mid-40's, Betty White WAS easy on the eyes.

Yet that was well over sixty years ago and we have to face facts. The Golden Girls are NOT sexy. And yet Lenora Claire, who is also easy on the eyes (but not her bra), has brought you: Golden Girls Gone Wild, which is quite possibly the most terrifying thing you will ever see in an art exhibition.

SEE! High-minded cultural pastiche!

SEE! Cultural deviance!

SEE! Our suspicions about the Golden Girls, confirmed!

SEE! *vomits*

Or, if you prefer non-disturbing Bea Arthur paintings, there is always the old standby: Killing Machine.

And, on the subject of the Golden Girls, I present you with: The Biggest Holes on Earth.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 10:44:19 pm by Bobby Isosceles »
Logged

spinn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
    • Scribs
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 10:03:12 pm »

I clicked anyway. I thought that was gonna be a much tougher ride than it was.

That "biggest holes" link...the last one, the sinkhole, was probably the smallest but scared me most. Probably because it was just right there in the middle of a street. Man that's a hell of a thing to be driving down the street and suddenly find in front of you.

or just think about being there under the asphalt and cement, waiting
Logged
Jack Pendley's av1d - now on set 4  <-- oh man this is a link to a web site that died like three years ago

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 10:54:24 pm »

SEE! *vomits*

I'm pretty sure it was on this board I heard the phrase "I wouldn't fuck her with Bea Arthur's dick," which I've used a few times since.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 11:06:41 pm »

I actually posted about this ages ago on TOUAMB.  I can't recall when or why though.  Maybe when one of the ladies died?  Anyway, I think these are fab.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 11:53:25 pm »

I actually posted about this ages ago on TOUAMB.  I can't recall when or why though.  Maybe when one of the ladies died?  Anyway, I think these are fab.

It is okay to admit you are wrong.
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 02:34:28 am »

Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 02:41:07 am »

He may have just meant wrong about the fab part.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 05:46:36 am »

Thanks Mr. Trout, here's your can!

I have a long standing love of the Golden Girls, although I welcome this thread as an awesome place to talk about how rad they are (or gross depending on your personal predilections). 

I've also previously posted my friends wonderful project where he plays every role in the opening credits of the show, but due to copy right issues, the audio was pulled from the original video, so he has since re-posted it with the audio replaced.  Enjoy.

I don't think I've ever mentioned it here, but there was a point in 2001 where Bea Arthur was touring with this bizarre comedy show, and she was going to play my city.  I remember that the poster was oddly lurid, with her leaning against a piano with bedroom eyes.  My plan was to egg her, along with a friend, because I have always wanted to have a story about me printed in the local B-grade rag newspaper for something ridiculous and vaguely scandalous, and I though egging Bea Arthur would be my ticket to getting this goal down.  We debated over whether to use rotten eggs or fresh, or even boiled.  We settled on fresh eggs, as it wasn't about humiliating Bea as much as it was about doing something totally outlandish.  It needed to be messy, but it didn't need to stink.  I need not add that this was back in the days where I was using a lot of drugs, which is the only way I can explain why this seemed like a good idea.  Regardless, the plan was in place, and I was ready for my moment of infamy.  Then, sadly, the twin towers fell, and Bea canceled her tour, as did many other touring performers.  It became my sorrowful vow that "maybe one day I'll egg Bea Arthur..." *Sigh.* Then the news came this spring that Bea had gone to the great beyond, as told to me by a coworker who knew nothing about my long ago plan, and I exclaimed "Oh no!  Now I'll never egg Bea Arthur!"  Needless to say, I had some explaining to do.

(edit:  I just recalled:  after explaining to my coworker, she sweetly suggested "you could always egg her casket... or her grave stone.")

Anyway, these are some special ladies to me, and I'm glad that they've been immortalized in such a kitschy-cum-wonderful way.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 05:55:09 am by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 07:31:42 pm »

He may have just meant wrong about the fab part.

Correct. Golden Girls erotica is never fab.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 05:00:48 am »

Don't judge my kink.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: There Is No God: Golden Girls Erotica
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 05:15:08 am »

Hey, I've not had your life.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up