Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bobbi I  (Read 1497 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thomas Pain

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -49
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
  • TOUAMB 2009/2010 TROLL OF THE YEAR
    • View Profile
bobbi I
« on: January 28, 2010, 04:59:39 pm »

WTF?  Bobby shops at walmart?  And he got an iPad? 

From:      "Bobby Isosceles"
Date:      Thu, January 28, 2010 7:35 am
To:        (my real identity removed for privacy)
Options:      View Full Header |  View Printable Version  | Download this as a file | | Add to Address Book

im in the hospital. so ill. respond to this later... dont think ive forgotten...
thanks

Sent from my iPad from Walmart

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 05:53:34 pm by Thomas Pain »
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: bobbi I
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 07:17:27 pm »

Bobby would never buy an iPad. This is how I know you are a liar.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: bobbi I
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 10:43:48 pm »

maybe what it means is, he sent an email from like, an iPad display at Walmart?

I do not think bobby would be the kind of person to leave the default "sent from my iPad" signature on his device.
I mean, I do not know a lot about electronics/computers/whatever, but the second I got my iPhone I made sure it would not put that on my messages.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: bobbi I
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 12:01:49 am »

I'm more concerned about the quality of care at a Wal-Mart Hospital.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: bobbi I
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 04:04:49 am »

I'm more concerned about the quality of care at a Wal-Mart Hospital.

 :)
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up