Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Peter Townshend, Sex Offender, is coming to a town near you  (Read 1940 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Peter Townshend, Sex Offender, is coming to a town near you
« on: January 28, 2010, 09:14:17 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Townshend, Sex Offender, is coming to a town near you
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 09:21:32 pm »

Oh dear.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Townshend, Sex Offender, is coming to a town near you
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 01:02:36 am »

I thought he managed to get himself off of that list? He claimed he was "researching for a book," which is a pretty weak excuse, though I think it was only one website he had visited and there wasn't anything stored on his computer.

That picture is hella creepy though.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Peter Townshend, Sex Offender, is coming to a town near you
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 01:49:02 am »

Ahhhhhhhhh, homophobia thinly veiled in the crisp candy shell of fake anti-pedophilia activism.

You fuck*ng stay classy, Miami.

I don't care that much for the Who so I ain't gonna get up on this much but...

Don't you dare do this to Pee-Wee Herman, Miami. For real.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Townshend, Sex Offender, is coming to a town near you
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 04:03:14 am »

I don't care that much for the Who

Huh.  They all look like English words, but they just don't seem to make much sense when they're strung together in that order.  Weird.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Townshend, Sex Offender, is coming to a town near you
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 04:12:27 am »

Damn counselor, you've beaten me to the punch.  I don't really know how it's possible to not care much for the Who.  I mean what's not to love, they've got everything you love about Guns and Roses with the added benefit that they kept on making brilliant music through the craziness.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Peter Townshend, Sex Offender, is coming to a town near you
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 04:20:54 am »

I amend my misspeak:

I like The Who a good deal, like everyone basically, but feel no particular exceptional draw to their material.

I know they're really good, when they're on the radio I turn it up, but their material doesn't jive with my particular obsessions so I don't think I own anything other than TOMMY on CD.

I misspoke (typed, whatever) because I have been jangled up all day over the thought that I'd bomb the Jeopardy Online Quiz...

And then I did! Hooray for Zoidberg!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Townshend, Sex Offender, is coming to a town near you
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 05:17:17 am »

Funny thing... his website had a story about how he was doing research on pedophilia for years before the charges.

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up